WARNING** maybe a little tmi, and sexual "stuff" but funny!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So I'm 37 weeks and 5 days and miserable! This morning before the kids got up my husband rolls over and starts rubbing my back! I thought awww this is nice, well one thing led to another and we had sex! Hahaha! Then he rolled off of me and said, just lay there a little while and let the semen soak into that cervix and do it's job! Hahaha he is soooo romantic! Here I was thinking he just wanted some of this!

Comments

• I actually laughed outloud when i read this. So sounds like it came out of my hubby's mouth.
  • I actually laughed outloud when i read this. So sounds like it came out of my hubby's mouth.
  • That's funny. That never worked for us. Lol and don't think we didn't try. Lol
  • It didn't work the first two times either! Ugh! I am already dilated to a 2 though! Just wishing and praying this baby comes soon, I'm sooooo uncomfortable!
  • lol i practically raped my hunny to try n see if it worked lol he just kept a scared/ worried look on his face
  • Hah! Me& hubby do it like every day! Even during labor with our daughter! Your man is sweet... he knows your miserable and trying to help! Lol
  • @ 4senough how do you do it during labor, isn't that painful? I actually heard of someone who stimulated herself through her whole labor and said it help with pain, but I just don't see that feeling good then and for that long Lol!
  • Lmao!!! :)) this is hysterical. Love it...that's a man for ya. ;)
  • LOL! How thoughtful!