pregnancy test how accurate are they!?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I just found out last Monday that I was pregnant. I did 3 of them they all came back positive. But I really want to get a blood test done to be sure. I been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and I don't want this to be a false alarm. I know of someone that did like 10 test in one day and they were all positive but a week later she got her period, went to the dr and it was just a false alarm false positive results. I'm scared I go to the dr til the 9 of feb.

Comments

• I took 6 and all said negative and the day after I took the last one I went to the doctor and they had to do blood work and it came back positive.I haven't heard of many false positives. Good luck at the dr and Congrats if you are!
  • Thank you!! I really hope I am I have 21/2 year old girl and she loves kids and everytime I ask her if she wants a baby she says yes so I'm really hoping I am!! Congrats. To you as well!!
  • My doc said if it comes back positive im pregnant she didn't even wanna do a test to confirm she said there was not a doubt in her mind if a home test came back positive