HELP UTI maybe?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
What are the symptoms???
thanks ladies!

Comments

• Have to pee a lot but when you go barley any..moght burn when u pee..
    cloudy pee.. drink lots or water and cranberry juice
  • edited March 2011
    Does your pee have an odor? Peeing often? Is your urine cloudy looking?
  • my gf just had a uti. she had those symptoms. plus some spotting. pain down there too. n cramps. which is y we went to the er just to make sure
  • Azo cranberry vitamins are great for prevention, and help get rid of it. But when I get them, it burns like hell when you pee, you constantly have the feeling that you have to pee but usually you don't... You will usually know right away when you have one. Not fun. go to a dr if you think you have one. Don't wait til there is blood in your pee
  • Also don't wait till u have a fever or kidney pain (pain in your back bellow ribs on either side) can turn into kidney infection. I didn't know I had a uti and ended up off work on meds in pain for a week. Found out later it was a kidney stone causing the infection.
  • I'm spotting barely barely, it doesn't burn when I pee tho and my pee is a lil cloudy. My back hurts everywhere and what cranberry juice do I get??
  • Straight cranberry ...not cocktail ..i would go to the doc..if bleeding ..u dont wanna get a kidney infection ..ur back tends to hurt when u have a kidney infection and the dr.will prescribed you some meds.
  • Okay. Thanks everyone and Thank you Beatrice! Imma see if I can get in with the doctor tomorrow!