Due sept 19 in need of buddies

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Hey I am due sept 19 looking for budies that are due around the same time as me I live in cali and I am 24 and prego with my first.

Comments

• I'm due september 9 live in PA, 23 and this is my third! I have 2 girls, so I'm hoping for a boy. We find out april 11
  • edited March 2011
    Where in cali?
    Due September 22 ..live n Vegas
  • I live in south cali in riverside and this will be my first and really hoping for a girl lol so I can play dress up with all the bows and cute dresses
  • Nice...i want a lil girl so bad! I have a 4yr boy old already ..
    i live in oceanside for awhile.
  • Im due sept 18 first baby, 23 yrs old :) having a boy :) congrats to you!
  • I'm due Sep 20th, 25 years old, seccond baby have a 7 year old boy I want a girl sooooooo bad too all the gender predictors have said girl well I haven't done intella test cuz I'm supposed to find out April 4th I would also like to have someone to send messages to that is going through the same thing as me. ;)
  • Yeah I know well hey evryone if you guys wanna really keep in touch you can reach me on facebook @ dmaciel3@yahoo.com
  • September 20th :)
  • Hey do any of you guys know of any channels that show pregnancy stuff?
  • Im on fb kbbwhite@yahoo.com
    Do you have babycenter on ur phone if not u should download it..what cable do you have?
  • TLC Channel has a show called I didn't know I was pregnant.It's sooo crazy!!! The same channel has Baby Story, follows women through their pregnancies up til delivery. Then Bringing Home Baby (same channel) shows the first I think 48 or 36 hours something like that after the babies home from the hospital.
  • Wow thanks