Unique way i can tell your baby's gender. (just for fun!) :)

Comments

• Me
    husband
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Husband
  • edited January 2011
    Him,Me, him, him, me me. Other 4 just in case make it easy for u. No, admin, no, me. Thanks hope we r not bothering u ;;)
  • edited January 2011
    Hi. I just found out yesterday im almost 6 weeks. This is our 3rd time trying. I lost the first 2. But I got all my spirits up and everything is gonna be ok now.

Husband
    Me
    Me
    Husband
    Husband
    Husband
  • Me, husband, me, husband, me, me
  • This seems really cool, please do mine

Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Him
  • Me
    Him
    Him
    Me
    him
    me
  • Please do mines.!* i would luv to see what hear what yu think it is... thanks
  • First set of questions: answers are all husband
    Second set: 1. Neither 2. Stay at home mom 3. He is 4. Him

I've been reading all the posts from the last few days & couldn't resist trying. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
  • First set of questions: answers are all husband
    Second set: 1. Neither 2. Stay at home mom 3. He is 4. Him

I've been reading all the posts from the last few days & couldn't resist trying. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
  • I'm curious how many of you have been given the correct answer & who's prediction was wrong?
  • Can u plz do mine I'm too curious...
    me
    husband
    husband
    me
    me
    me
  • Thanks a lot I think ill go shopping a little
  • Ok me, him, him,me,him me
  • I don't want to know the sex of my baby when its time to know but I'm kinda curious so here are my answers
    Him,both,him,him,him,me
  • My husband ,me,me,him,him,me
  • I Jus want to kno if she was rite about anyone's
  • Me...him...me...him..me...him. I cant wait to find out.
  • can you tell me
  • Boyfriend,
    Me,
    Me,
    Boyfriend,
    Me,
    Me,
    Please get back to me I'm so curiouse!(:
  • Thank you so much!!! We find out for sure on the 8th and will let you know. So fun:-)
  • Him him me me him me - thanks
  • Okay just because I'm falling so far behind.. I want to tell you all how this works ! And I know you are dying to know since I have only posted 2 wrongs so far. If your spose/boyfriend/baby daddy is better looking, more flirtatious, a free spirit, not worried about debt/bills, is a cheater, is more outgoing and you are more reserved, concerned about debt/bills, your over weight, home more often than him you are more likely to have a girl. If you are better looking, flirtatious, a cheater, not worried about bills, more outgoing, and he is opposite. Then your more likely to have a boy. If
  • You are both good looking... neither has cheated and everything is split down the middle.. you are more likely to have a boy. Keep in mind these questions are for at the time you got pregnant... not later not earlier. That is why some couples have different sex children because lifestyles change. If you still can't come up with the answer.. then ask me because I do have slight physic ability to tell you the sex. :) don't laugh.. it is true.
  • I wanna know! :)

-me
    -me
    -me
    -him
    -him
    -me
  • Me, Him, Me, Me, Him, Me.
  • Thank you so much.I really want a girl but if u have time I found the extra questions u have so maybe it will help more...we both have cheated earlier in relationship.im a stay at home mom.im overweight.were both flirtatious but he has more opportunity to flirt and flirts more,lol...as soon as I find out ill let u know wht the Sono says for gender.also I believe in psychic abilities. And again thank you so much for taking the time to do this for everyone:)
  • Im only 6 weeks n 6 days..
    Me
    Boyfriend
    Boyfriend
    Me
    Me
    Me
  • @lucky7 ~ thank you! And judging by your answers and what I feel is~ girl
  • Just to let everyone know I am very far behind on requests. So I let everyone know how the test works... but if your answers are still split or if your not conviced then post and I will try and tell you.