I am SO Deleting This App!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
The things I read on here are friggin' mind boggling to me! I am only nineteen, but my goodness I know I carry myself well. I don't understand how people can present themselves without an ounce of class, or cooth for themselves or their children. I definitely don't want to leave the forum because I have received a lot of feedback & advice from a ton of helpful ladies. I just don't understand some people & how society accepts anything & everything now a days!

Comments

• Just ignore them! Please stay
  • I just overlook the drama stuff a d look for the advice!
  • Yea dnt let thm ruin ur reason to y ur here I jus bypass the messy stuff
  • Just avoid the drama or stuff u don't like... its silly to leave over something u can just ignore!!!
  • Try to ignore them.I know some things r ridiculous but we need all the ladies with good sense that we can get *-:)
  • Yea. U just have to kno wut to read and wut not to. U can't let those things get to u especially if u have gotten good advice and had nice conversation with other ladies. I've read some things myself thinking they can't b serious. But that's wen I realize not to butt in and the advice I get is well worth goin thru sum bs :)
  • @babymaxisontheway I would so do that, I reply to as many posts as I can & I post many things as well. But, like two or three people actually answer the questions anyone has regarding pregnancy. Anything controversial, or off topic gets everyone's opinions. It just defeats the whole purpose of the forum to me.

@Jasmine What made you decide to stay? Weren't you leaving too? Lol.
  • @Kateee10 - I have thought about deleting this app multiple times too. But I only respond to a fraction of what I read because there is so much drama... And posts that I have nothing positive to respond with, I ignore.

Hope you decide to stay!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ignore it! Theres so many things tht piss me off from here and I feel like im back on myspace or something I just turned 20 yday and yea it is like I feel as if i have more class and respect but the 4 replys I get back involving my pregnancy is really helpful!
  • If I see or read something that's like really out there I do not comment..we dnt have to put our two cents into every post...so far this forum is cool ppl are who they are and I dnt expect them to change just caz I dnt agree with something they have said.
  • I can't believe What some people post on here about their lives and that it's ok and nobody is supposed to say anything because it's their choice. I just feel sorry for some of these children. So I understand completely how you feel .
  • If you sweat the small stuff you get no where if you don't like what some.people write or say ignore it or look past it don't be judgmental that's not what this is about any and every woman should be able to speak freely I mean we are all grown and about to have kids act like it! It ain't high school where.you have to worry about every little thing its.a freakin app for god sake be for real delete it if you want but don't try to blame.the reason on what people write and how women carry themselves its on you and how.you judge people n carry yourself!
  • I have deleted this app once already. I like the tips and weekly illustration of the baby. So I am back. I just skip over the childish and inappropriate posts. There are a lot of immature ladies on here. It is scary that they are becoming mothers. Then there are ones with real questions I can relate to.
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What I do is just read ones of interest and don't even bother opening the others! LOL. So much is pathedic and I often think it's just for attention. So my advice is to just stay... and choose what to let into your experience and what not to bother with BC the "sisterhood" of pregly really can be great. Its nice to have ppl with things in common or that can help with your situation with a total outsiders view!
  • I also do the same as @kerrideern when looking through discussions.
  • I'm not saying I expect a million replies ladies! Just maybe one? Lol. I do appreciate the feedback I receive, & I do understand that a lot of posts are repetitive. & attacking me for posting this, is defeating your own purpose. I wasn't trying to he rude, or 'blame' anyone for my reasoning to do anything... Jeez! Lol.
  • Lilyanahsmama was definitely being a tad rude, I was just stating my opinion like she said I should allow others to do. Which I agree with completely, hence me never dogging someone for having one.
  • No, not at all! Lol, I appreciate your comment. & understand that a lot of content is repeated on here.
  • Yeah im deleting this app too. There are just certain people whom I imagine who sit/sat around all day neglecting her kids. And I don't want to be one of those moms. @kateee10 It also annoys me on how many people comment on the drama based stuff and not at all on the serious topics is that not what this app was intended for???
  • What I've learned on this app is someone always disagrees with you and sometimes say it in a wrong way. I do my best to ignore and find it hard at times to keep my mouth shut. Sometimes I also feel attacked. I notice if I stay away from certain topics the better and maybe tomorrow you will love pregly again everyone has their rough night on here. :) hope you feel better and try not to take things so personal I know its hard though I have taken stuff too personal my whole life I still struggle with it.
  • @ghettobetty You're right about me looking it tomorrow. Tonigh could totally be my hormones in high gear, lol!
  • Liking* lol!