really? am i in the wrong here?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So i live with my bfs family and about 5 months ago i let his little brother borrow one of my most favorite movies. I have been asking for it back for 3 months now amd he lost it!! So now i bring it up to him all the time how i want my movie and tonight he snapped on me saying the more i bug him the more time I'm waiting for ny movie! Are you serious?! When i wasn't bugging him he wasn't looking for it! What am i supposed to do? Give up and go buy it myself or just wait and quit complaining? I don't want everyone here to think I'm nutty bc of a movie but it was my movie!!

Comments

• tell ur bf 2 handle that! ur man needs 2 handle his lil brother that lost his gf's movie!
  • He just doesn't want to take responsibility for the fact that he lost your movie. My little brother has done stuff along those lines many times. & you know what I never got my movie back. Lol! But, hopefully you have a different outcome. Haha, tell him you will have his older brother whoop his Ass if he doesn't give it to you!
  • I know how you feel. I let a neighbor borrow death race and I waited and waited...finally asked for it back...his reply. I could of swore I bought that movie! Cock sucker. Haven't talked to him since and he still has my movie
  • no it is completely understandable you lent the movie to him with the full intent on getting it back and for him to have lost it is unacceptable... i dont know what you should do honestly... i would go buy a new one because i dont like confrontation...
  • @librababii he has even tried! I think the problem is that his brother is 19 and has never done anything to earn something his whole lofe. Everything has been handed to him. He doesn't understand the value of a dollar! I will never ever spoil my child like that. No way!
  • @rachelmt21 That made me laugh so hard! That sucks though, lol.
  • I would be the same way if not worse because it's the point of the matter you let him barrow it he should give it back in a timely fashion! How rude! Of him. I would be throwing a babyfit by now....
  • A guys pride is a terrible thing lol. But o would just let it go and buy a new one. And from that point on, don't let him borrow anything else. But 19, and acting like that? He's ridiculous..
  • @sara102011 i feel u..sadly, my brother is the same way! but thats where ur man needs 2 step in & be firm & put down!!! it sounds petty cause its just a movie...but still, u lent it 2 him then he lost it & doesnt care...he needs somebody 2 put him straight & obviously its not gonna be u...so the next 2 step up would be his OLDER brother, hence, ur man!!!! or tell him 2 give u the $$ for it so u could buy a new 1...
  • @kateee10 yeag he doesn't take responsibility for anything! Maybe ill borrow his gameboy and lose it til i get my movie. Lol

@rachelmt21 i had a friend who did that with a shirt! Stopped being my friend for it!

@jalem ill probably just get a new one bc its from 1999 and is cheap. It kinda just sucks letting him get aeay with it. Ill get it and never let him watch it!! Ever!! Lol
  • he just needs to grow up my sister is the same way I would have him buy me another one and never let him borrow another movie
  • He's nineteen & has a game boy?!
    FAIL!

Maybe you should take that just cause (;
    Haha.
  • good idea and at least you know not to let him borrow your baby he might lose it too... lolz jk...
  • @ghettobetty he better ve careful bc my mood swings are on at full force right now! He was just talking about having a song from a movie stuck in his head and i snapped and told him if he doesn't want to hear about ir not to ever bring another movie up to him. He shut up real quick. And that's all he loves to talk about. Movies, tv shows, amd comics. Ugh

@my_tiny_blessing yeah and he wants to think he is a man. Didn't graduate from 3 different high schools and never worked a day in his life. Last week i asked him to clean the litter box and he said he didn't know how he had never done it! He has had cats all his life!!

@librababii ha! He would never spend his allowance on that! His mom takes him to best buy and he gets 2 more world of warcraft extensions and says he didn't have the money for my movie! Hey i was wondering, does your name nean you're having a libra baby?/ cause i am too!!
  • LOL you are much nicer then me...
  • @mamaoftwo0511 oh he will never borrow anything of mine again! I haven't for awhile. :)

@kateee10 yeah he plays pokemon whenever he isn't playing world of warcraft! Sometimes he leaves it in our room at night ao I'm gonna wait and hide it!

@jalem there is no way i would trust him alone with my child! He can't even take care of himself! I just don't undetstand bc both his brothers aren't anything like this and never ever were!
  • @ghettobetty lol well if you deny hin his right to talk about that stuff he has nothing. So then he leaves. Which he did: ) het! Maybe he went to look for my movie! Haha
  • @sara102011 so sad! i know how u feel cause u want him 2 feel what its like 2 pay 4 something...or at least just do something a 'normal' adult would do! not getting away with something every single time!!!! trust me, its been like that with me & my brother our whole lives...im the older 1 & he's the younger 1...so he almost always got away with anything and everything has always been handed 2 him...& YES, my due date is 10.01 :) how bout you?!
  • everyone is different... my bf is the definition of respectable gentleman but his brother is "gangster hood rat from the 'sip" (his words not mine) and their sister well she has her days..
  • LOL he better if he knows what's good for him!
  • You know it will make u feel better if something of his disappears to the pawn shop to pay for your new movie. Then all will b right in the world tonight. LOL B-)
  • It's rude of him, but you probably will never get it back. Just buy a new one and never lend him anything again.
  • @librababii I'm the baby of 6! But I've worked harder than all of them. I was also the nicest to our parents. Probably bc i saw what would happen if you disobeyed so i just didn't. They were the rebels so i was the last chance for a good, hard working, earn what you have kid and it worked! They always would say i was spoiled before i got a job but they never undetstood i would always help my parent s around the house and i went to school. That's why i hate when the youngest kids act a fool like this and get everything! I promise all my kids will be treated equallyin every way! And i am due 10 20! Soo excited! Do you want a boy or a girl??

@jalem yeah all three brothers are pretty different. But the oldest 2 are on a completely different level then him. All my brothers are pretty different too. A construction worker, a retirement fund manager for jp morgan chase, and a felon in a half way house. The difference with my sisters is I'm nice and they are all round bitchy women. I can only take so much of them at a time!

@ghettobetty no luck: (
  • @rhondala71 the only problem doing that is once he conplains for about three days of wanting something or missing something he gets a new and improved one!!

@jess510 my bf is going to get me a new. One tomorrow: )
  • how old are u?! u should be proud of urself! but its ok 4 the rest of the fam 2 act like that, cause im sure ur the strongest & can handle ur own! ;) thats really funni, ur due date is on my brothers (the 1 speak of) bday!!! lolol...but im sure u wont have any problems raising him/her & the rest equally!!! & im honestly hopping 4 a girl...i have a feeling ill be having a girl!!! :) how bout u?!
  • Pretty much, you live with his family. Assuming they're doing you that favor, don't cause drama over something so small, cut it as a loss, buy a new one, don't lend him anything again.
  • @librababii I'm 20. :) it goes 20, 22, 23, 29, 30, & 39. We are a bunch: ) it bugs me when they try to judge me on dumb shit. I always say they have no room to talk! Haha that is funny! I want a girl too! Everyone says its a girl! I think it is too!
  • yea..just dont even bother listening 2 the drama or dumb shit...its not worth u stressing over...ur young & smart...thats all that matters...everyone over here is saying its a girl too! i cant even wait anymore 2 find out!!! mega anxious already!! lol
  • @librababii it seems soo far away!