The fluttering..

Okay ladies, I randomly have started to feel the baby fluttering but I feel like I should feel it more. Whats normal at 20 weeks???

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 29 weeks and they do get more frequent, its a nice feeling
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So good to know, as of now I mainly only feel it at night laying down.
  • I'm 24 weeks and the fluttering reminds me of an upset stomach
  • What does fluttering feel like? This is my first pregnancy, I'm 15weeks. When do u usually start to feel it?
  • I wondered too...You will know, feels like a butterfly fluttering!
  • well I'm 20w n my baby has periods wen she will kick me I wud feel her at least twice a day wit 4 kicks each time her dad wants to feel it so bad but I'm not at that point yet
  • Best feeling in the world!!
  • @pooh22 Me too! What is your due date? And yeah my hubby wants to feel it too but not there yet!
  • Lol I'm due aug 2 can't wait its funny wit our men dnt u think cuz ill jus shout out "ur baby is kickin me" den he'll run to me to feel by then she is done exercising for the day lol I jus think is cuts @plzletsh11change o yea wen are u due??
  • I am due Aug. 5th!!
  • I feel her a lot when I'm sitting, or trying to get comfortable, if ur guys wanna feel it they have a better chance when ur sleeping. babys more active, the other day I felt her punching me above my belly button, she also likes to hide under my belly button. also if ur having a girl I found out that she will be more attracted to her dad I guess that's why their daddys girls
  • Haha makes sense cause I feel my "most likely girl" more when he is touching my belly! At my ultrasound yesterday it was moving sooo much. Surprised I do not feel it more!
  • I think it feels like a muscle spasum. I am 19 weeks 6 days and I started to feel him move at 17 weeks. He is more active at night but when my husbant tries to feel him it is like he does not want to move.I feel him move more and more everyday but for now it is only like 10 or so times a day.
  • I am 15 weeks and I feel my bambino. I think it feels like a goldfish swiming around. my baby is so active, moves to one side of my tummy to the next. youll feel it give it time everyones different. :-D
  • @pooh22 I'm due Aug 2nd too!
  • @chelsanstine hey now aug babies!!! I'm jus glad to know that I'm not the only one going to b hot n the summer time
  • Im due august 26th. Not looking forward to the heat this summer lol and even tho its my first pregnancy I felt baby moving at 16 weeks. And i've found its more active at night, or when I have music on :) I can't wait till I feel the little one move more.