know your from tx when .....

2»

Comments

• @txmoorekat lol I tried to plan my pregnancy that way but it didnt happen, im only 17wks n im gonn b "big" during the hottest days... Here from houston! I wouldnt changed it either
  • edited March 2011
    @letysfirst - I tried to conceive my 2nd so that he'd be born early in the summer... But after months of serious "trying" we gave up only to get pregnant in December which put my due date in September. I'm not gonna lie... It was a long summer! Lol.... But I am in the DFW area.. At least we don't have as much humidity up here!
  • @txmoorekat I also conceived in dec n due sept 1st
  • Well @letysfirst I hope it goes quickly for you. I am due with baby#3 on July 6th.. Glad that it's earlier in the summer this time!
  • When you visit other states and their roads always suck and their drivers are "rude here, y'all!" Can't tell you how many times momma complained about oklahoma roads and drivers when we moved here. XD I miss tx... =(
  • omg... oklahoma roads suck!!!!!!
  • edited March 2011
    lots of us texans got pregnant in dec @txmoorekat what part of dfw are u from. I am in arlington
  • @jalem oklahoma sucks period lol
  • edited March 2011
    @BLESSED1508 YEP it really does...

no offense to those of you who live there... it's just not my cup of tea
  • @blessed1508 - I am in Grand Prairie... Just next door to ya!
  • well technically I am in gp but I claim arlington born and raised lol @txmoorekat is this your first?
  • @blessed1508 - this is #3 for me. I have a 12 yr old and a 2yr old also. How about for you? Which hospital do you plan to deliver at?
  • @txmoorekat I have a 2 yrs old also and I am delivering at mca what about you
  • Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth. I know it's a drive from GP, but I work in Ft Worth. Since I went into labor at work last time it was very convenient!
  • ur from TEXAS when you go outside to check the humidity before you fix your hair!

i love south texas tho..and im gonna be BIG in the hot months too!
  • @vanalkr - bless your heart! I love South Texas too... I just think I would smother being 9 months pregnant down there!
  • im just glad we decided to stay in hawaii while im pregnant... i dont think i could do it... lolz
  • Hey now im from oklahoma now shoo.......& it does suck I miss florida :(
  • @superom405 sorry... that you have to live there that is... lolz hahaha jkjkjk...
  • @txmoorekat yeah that's a very smart thing to do
  • Im glad im havin a winter baby bcuz here in south tx it is hott! I mean I was newborn the last x is snowd here now in 24 . That says it all , always hot. I recently moved to south tx. I lived in west windy tx for 8 yrs towrads lubbock tx. I gave birth to my 2 in west tx, now with this one here in sourh tx, lets see how this hot summer goes!
  • When you have your babyshower outside in Oct. or Nov.....lol im planning on having mine in oct. and itll most likely be outside...
  • Both of my bb showers have been indoors but ive never had a nov bb. I might have then outside too
  • @finallypreggo I'm from Robstown, but currently live in Corpus Christi, which is only a 20 minute drive from my hometown. My boyfriend is from the Valley.. Harlingen to be exact.
  • My 2nd pregnancy and again I'm going to be huge during the summer months. With my 1st I was due September 6th, but went into premature labor and gave birth August 8th. This time around I'm due July 13.