cant stop eating?!

I am only 8weeks today and need to eat every hour or so or I feel sick n faint! I'm scared I'm going to put on alot of weight. I'm eating fruit and healthy stuff but also pretty large meals. Anyone else experiencing this at such an early stage or have any suggestions for low fat snacks. I'm a teacher n am keeping my secret for now so need to keep going! Any advice much appreciated! :)

Comments

• I was the same way in the beginning. Would get nausea if I didn't eat. Now tha has passed. 25 weeks now and my appetite is out of control. Eat all the time. I've only gained 12 pounds.
  • Fingers crossed then. U look great in your pic so I'll stick with the eating for now :)
  • I had to do the same... I ate a lot of popcorn. It settled my stomach but hardly has any calories (if u get the kind with no butter) by 5mo I was eating normal again ;)
  • Carrot sticks and humes (chickpea thing) really nice, im 9 weeks and im the same, feel sick unless you eat!!
  • ya this is my third and its the same all times... ijust try to drink a class of water w each snack.. or a cup of fat free meal .. ive noticed i gain weight alot.. trying not to gainv60 lbs this time.. but remember wen your done you can loos the weight.. i gained 60 lbs with my first and 2 nd.. goal this time gain 40 lbs lol .. i think some of us are going to gain alot.. i did excesize througgout enire preg.. an i will this time... mind you ihstared at135 each time.. lol try not to worry too much
  • That's how I new I was pregnant.. minus the nausea part.. lol.
  • I am feeling the same too. Almost 7 wks, have to constantly eat or I will get sick. I spent the entire morning this morning eating a bag of pretzels and a bag of pistachios. Had it ALL finished by noon. Thought id be full but was starving and ate a huge meal.
  • if your craving it s long a its food your body probably needs it.. ive been craving tommatos and tangerines.. i just cant get enough.. that and beef.. not lean meat lol
  • Same problem with me. But I figured that since ill be eating the whole day, I should eat smaller portions on main meals. I eat like almost every 2hrs. Also, plan ur meals as well as ur snacks. Hope this helps.
  • I was the same....had to eat otherwise felt sick. I'm now ten weeks and I'm feeling so much better :-)
  • Omgosh! This happens to me I'm only 6 weeks but I have to constantly eat or else I feel really sick xc and I really dint want to get chubby lol noooo haha I refuse!
  • Small meals or snacks every hour or two at about 100-200 calories you should be fine. Small meals better than larger ones especially as many gets bigger and squashed tummy. I find after five weeks of 24/7 sickness, the foods that calmed my stomach now just make me feel nauseous thinking of them. In the period where I hate food. Enjoy and be healthy :)