First Time moms how far along were you till you started to show?

2»

Comments

• Wit my daughter I showed in my 5 th mo maybe wit my son I started showing at like 3 mos
  • I didn't show until I was almost 6 months along. I knew I looked preggers but all my docs and friends said I was so tiny. And I'm definetly not a small girl. Before I got pregnant I was very physically fit and had jus finished loosing almost 40 pounds.(always stayed around 150 160.) I had a little loose skin around my tummy so I think that helped with staying small. I'm now 32 weeks and still no stretch marks.. thank u jesus. But I'm getting big now and for the longest time I just felt fat. Always believe people when they say ur beuatiful cuz u are. Jus dnt be in a rush to get ur baby bumps cuz once theyr here u wanna go back to the way it was... wjen all ur cute shirts still fit! Lmao.
  • i just started showing now. im in my 5th month.
  • I'm starting to show more :) :) :)
  • I didn't start to "show" until about 22 wks. I didn't need to wear maternity until 26 wks
  • I started to have a firm bump around 18 weeks. Now I'm at 21weeks and I look pregnant with the firmness all the way at my belly button.
  • I don't know if it counts having twins, but this is my first pregnancy and I started showing a major hard bump at 16 weeks. Now at 24 I look huge and its all baby!
  • I was 20-21 weeks...just a lil bump. I really popped at 25 weeks.
  • I just looked pudgy until about 17 weeks then I started to actually look prego. And I really popped at 28 weeks. I was really thin in the waist preprego but gained 10 pounds in the first two month between cravings and quitting smoking. "/ it just depends on your body. But no matter what size your belly is don't forget that you are beautiful :) <3 30wks4days
  • I started showing around 22 weeks. I had no stomach and then the week after my wedding my stomach just popped out lol but now I am 31 weeks and feel huge. But I love my belly and its so amazing to see and feel my baby girls movement! Good luck and congrates!
  • I'm 26 weeks and have a small baby bump everyone tells me I'm going to get bigger at the end
  • I'm 14 weeks 3 days, I think I'm starting to show :)
  • Like 10 wks...my belly just blew out
  • I'm 23 weeks, I have my lil baby bump but I definitely don't look like I'm almost 6 months.... To me!
  • I'm 12 weeks and my tummy is starting to pop out now. Can't tell unless you know I'm pregnant though.
  • 22wks and dont look like im 5.5mths just look bloated so ready for a big baby bump
  • I started showing at like 12 weeks, everyone thought I was having twins. Come to find out from my belly button to my pubic or pelvic bone is shorter then most so I have to stretch further. Its crazy im almost 20 weeks now an have gained nothing. It looks like i should have gained 15 pounds. This is crazy to me.