theres not a single boys name i like :/

edited March 2011 in Baby names
Im 19 weeks today woohoo and find out what im having next week altho im totally sure its a boy... thing is, theres not a single boys name I like at all or I thinks even ok :/ what the he'll am I gonna name it if its a boy?

Comments

• I was the same way. I had 2-3 girl names picked out and NO boys names. Then i find out im having a boy hahaha...we chose Cameron! I also liked Aiden, but my boyfriend didnt. Preston is cute as well!
  • You could name him a unisex name... or make something up, lol.
  • @heatherlynn my mates just called her lil boy aiden. I like unusual names but not to unusual its made up! Preston is cute actually

@lucyloo My otherhalf has a unisex name an hates it an dont want the baby to have one
  • People consider my son's name to be unisex. CAMERON....but i dont know many girls with that name.
  • I went on babynames.com and went through all the boy names and wrote down all the ones I liked and through process of elimination I picked a name. I named my son elijah kane. And the baby now if its a boy will be wyatt Leo. Not obscure names but they aren't gonna run into a bunch of people with their name.
  • iI have two friends with daughters named Cameron..they each call them cammy
  • I totally understand its alot harder to name a boy! We are having a boy and we like the names isaac, jayce and jameison... I would just give him his fathers name and call him jr but my boyfriend doesn't like it lol
  • I love the name Blake for a boy! Good luck! I am having a boy and naming him Charles Brian for both of our grandpas but if we have another boy defia
  • I agree! I can't seem to find a boy name I luv..bd likes jayden but it's so popular.
  • All my mates have had boys an taken the best names haa iv got a baby book an 3 baby name apps an haven't found a name in any :/ I dont mind blake but jordan will be the middle name after its dad an I dobt wanna kid called bj haa
  • Im naming my son Ezekiel Jaiden. I think Ezekiel goes great with middle names starting with the letter J. Hence the middle name Jaiden. Hehe so you could name him that with the middle name Jordan(:
  • @talulabell ..I named my first son Ethan :) You could go traditional with a family name, or pick the first letter and look up names that way
  • I'm Naming mine broderick (brody)
  • edited March 2011
    I named my boys, Silas & Sirion. Now I'm preg with a G, thank goodness. Because I couldn't think of another boys name, that I liked. When I was preg with my boys I couldn't think of any G names for the life of me. Same this time round. No boys names came up!
  • I feel the exact same way! The only name I like is Mason amd my BF is soo against it :(
  • My bf likes traditional names which makes it hard coz I dont I want unusual but he wont let me call it simba or buster or something Haha probz a good thing! I dont mind travis thats quite normal but id like a name that I go "ooo I like that" or" omg thats the name"
  • that's how I felt too, we decided on Chase for his name
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's how I felt about a girl name. Honestly one of the names I kept going back to ended up being the middle name. On a whim I found the first name talking. To my boss about how I like old names and Shakespeare and he popped one out I fell in love with trust your gut and stick to it when you find that right name.
  • Yea I just wanna find a name that I think ooo hang on but theres just not a name I llike there all just ok an id like to find a name better than ok
  • We ended up with a girl but our boy names were Bowen, Ebben, Graham, or Griffon
  • If we have a boy his name will be Avery Will, Landon Will, or Emery Alan.
  • I have a nephew with an unusual name... Lucious Cash :) he's the cutest ever!
  • I just found out that I am having a boy! we have decided to name him Zachariah Armani, while it is a little unusual, we r going to call him Zack this way my younger children have an easier time remembering it...
  • I like mason, darren, Jaxson, liam, brendan, Gabriel, Ashton

I have two, a Jaden and a Logan. Pretty common but the only names my husband could agree on.
  • you could try foreign names.. not too bad...
  • Yea I dont wanna go to different coz bfs family are catholic!
  • I am naming my little boy Zaiden Alexander. Zaiden is cute and uncommon. :)
  • Thats cool! I call my bump elmo but I dont think its fair to actually call a baby that, isit?
  • I was the same as you. I had all these girl names and nooo boy names i didn't think ANY were cute. Then its a boy. i bought that huge baby name book from babys r us and read it 3 times! I hit 21 weeks and just stopped thinking about it, decided to give my brain a break. And then a couple weeks later i just picked up the book and read a couple pages and it hit me like a truck! Let it come to u when your not expecting it. : )