boyfriend problems

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So my boyfriend is being totally uncaring. He works all day and then goes to a friends house instead of coming home. He knows that I need him but I feel that he just doesn't care. I'm sick and tired of being lonely and sharing him with everyone. It's making me stress and that isn't good for me or the baby. I don't know what to do so any advice would help.

Comments

• Unfortunatly u can't do much....my situation is almost the same way... I just learned to let him do what he want to do because the more u force it will make it worse...he will come around eventually....hopefully...although my bf doesn't come around as much as I would like since I have backed off and let him do him things have been better not perfect but better....but try not to stress surround urself with friends and try to keep ur mind off of it....good luck
  • Thanks, but its not that easy because we do live together. I just want him to be here for me. He doesn't care like he should. I give him all the freedom he wants but he needs to start paying attention to the woman carying his child. It's not too much to ask for
  • I am going through the same thing. I feel like he always puts his friends before me. And I've been really sick too and all I want is for him to be here for me. Its not fair. I just want some attention. :(
  • Amen girl. Our men need to grow up and realize what's really important. Hope things get better for you hun
  • Oh I kno exactly how u feel....it will get better I promise my bf and I live together as well and he won't come in untill I have already gon to sleep most nights esecially weekends...( I wont see him tonight) and he feels that its ok but lately he has been spending more time just watchin tv wit me or whatever it is that we r doing but but u need to tell him that u want him to cut down on the whole hanging out with friends and spend a little more time with u not every second of everyday just to set aside some time for u....I hope things work out for u just try and talk if u feel that he won't eventually come around although most men will do
  • Thanks, and I did talk to him but I guess it didn't sink in. I'll have a chat with him when he gets home. I really appreciate the advice
  • I don't expect him to spend every second with me I just want alittle more meaningful time together. Watching tv while he drinks and only watches what he wants and just because he sleeps in the same bed as me isn't meaningful. Idk I've tried talking to him but its like talking to a wall. No response....
  • I know how you feel. I've been in the same spot. Maybe they are doing thus now before the baby is born because they won't be able to when they become fathers.
  • Idk I hope that's what it is because if so id let it go alittle more but it doesn't look good because it makes me worry he won't be there for our baby.
  • I worry about that too and I have nowhere else to go if he leaves me. I don't think he realizes how bad it effects me. Maybe he will come around. If not for me then for our baby