3D Ultrasound

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im sooooo anxious to find out what Im having that Im gonna get A Gender Determination 3D next week when I hit 16 weeks...Anyone done this before and how realiable and safe are they..?? I feel like its a boy (which is what I want) but I just want that guarentee...My Dr wont do anothed ultrasound until 18 weeks 0_o.. Im excited !!!

Comments

• They are amazing hun. There is no harm in any ultrasound :) I didn't get mine done until 24 and 28 weeks but they are amazing! :D
  • Thanks I Cant Wait For The Experience 8)
  • I love when they give me 3d. My office did it for free and try and give me a 3d pic everytime I have an u/s. You will enjoy it! :)
  • Wish my Dr was that nice..He great at his work but he insist that the sex of the baby shouldnt be a stress for me right now just hope for a healthy baby with 10 fingers and toes in his words...Im soooo ready to see what my little one is up to in my belly
  • I'm excited for you. You're going to love it
  • @remysmommy awww ur lucky I have to pay for my 4d ultrasound gonna get one next wk :)
  • @June2bmommy they also gave us a dvd of the ultrasound. I've heard from everyone they had to pay for all of it. But it's worth it I would of paid
  • Yeah I think its worth it