old discussion

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ahhh I'm trying to delete an old discussion

Comments

• I'm Sry hun :( its gonna hurt now but in the long run u might b better off. Idk ur whole story tho. Good luck tho. The most important thing u should b doing is taking care of urself and ur baby!
  • both, cry , then move on. Everybody deserves a good cry and if you don't you will never properly get over it.
  • I wouldnt say move on because im going through the same thing i just set myself up for failure anymore and let go and let god and last night my bf of two and a half years called and said he loves me and made the biggest mistake of his life and now we taking things one at a time to get our relationship bck on track yu should try the same thing yu guys are gonna make im a hopeless romantic :)
  • I agree with newmum. I'm due aug 5th and her father to us getting pregnant in the worst possible way and keeps going back and forth on what he wants. So i finally just blocked his calls and text. It was becoming to stressful.
  • edited April 2011
    ;-)
  • In that case yu should just let it go for nos due to the stress hell come to his senses if yu ignore him for awhile worked for me:)
  • edited April 2011
    ;-)
  • Yeh and my bf is totally stubborn i have a feeling hell come around me and my bf havent talked in about three wks and he finally cracked lol and the space did us some good...he said he cant be away from his family
  • edited April 2011
    ;-)
  • No problem best of luck to yu to keep me posted:)