Failed once again...

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so I'm officially kicked out of our house. My bf says we need some time apart for me to find my motivation because apparently this baby isn't enough. I felt bad today and all week so I didn't clean the house. He got home tonight and started yelling at me saying he regrets ever meeting me. Idk if I'm looking for advice, just venting really. But feel free to comment

Comments

• egghhh god they can be nasty can't they.
  • That is bullshit girl. I am so sorry that your going through that right now. You do not need that at all. No pregnant woman does. For one its a house it can be cleaned at anytime. Why should it be spotless 24-7. When you have that baby your motivation is going to be on that baby. What do some men expect from us woman. You stay strong and think about that baby and yourself girl. Good luck.
  • Yes they can. I want to slap him,sometimes. But I do love him with all my heart. He had the nerve to question my love for him. Ugh men are so complicated and aggravating at the same time. He always says things he doesn't mean. He even called me a bitch one time
  • :( I'm just sorry that you have that stress when you don't need it. Have you guys had problems in the past or recently? Is he immature or angry about the baby? ...men certainly don't understand What it's like to be pregnant so for him to flip Like that is pretty sad. Try to explain yourself if you can in a calm way BC I'm sure getting pissed back will just escalate the situation. I'm ttc but I have to take that approach all the time with my hubby And it helps.do You have friends or family near by? Maybe a night away will do some good? Just hope he's not trying to find excuses. If your pregnant... HE should go... your mental health is just as important as your physical health.

Good luck!
  • They never grow up Lol. If he was smart he'd help or say "lets do it together" Hahaha but we know that's one in a million!
  • @ mommy2be1, thanks a lot. And seriously its not helping that he can't even pick up after himself. The nerve of men
  • Yes, we have had issues in the past but he never before said he was unhappy about getting me pregnant. Gosh I'm so stressed. And men will never understand
  • You want be to slap him for ya?!?! Hahaha. Just try not to get too stressed for your baby... and yourself. Doesn't seem worth it and I hope he realizes that. You gonna be OK tonight? sure Hope he smartens the hell up for ya! I can only imagine...
  • Certainly don't let him play the guilt roll making you feel bad or worthless but do you think another approach without "rolling over" would work?
  • Yeah I'm fine, I'm staying home tonight but I'm leaving in the morning. And I hope he does too for mine and the babys sake. I'm praying,everything works out ok and thanks for the advice
  • Haha sadly he does and it works. He provides everything for me and throws it in,my face that he can take it away just as easily. I try to stand up for myself but its hard to when you have nowhere else to go. Which he knows by the way
  • Prayers to you girl... :) hope it all works out!
  • Thank you very much (=
  • Ugh....tough situation for sure! When I moved here to Idaho my friend had a similar situation but had a toddler not a pregnancy... but it was abusive. Needless to say she finally found one friend to back her up & help her out so she could get out... she's been living with us with her son since July. ;)
  • She is lucky to have such a wonderful and caring friend like you. You have helped me more than you realize so thank you
  • Any time... feel free to message me if you need it. Again, good luck. Let me know how you are...
  • I will for sure. But with god, I know I will be fine. Thanks for caring (=. I'm going to bed but I will keep you updated. Night
  • "I know God doesn't give me anything I can't handle, I Just wish he wouldn't trust me so much" ;)

Try to get rest... ttyl girly

"Be strong and of a Good courage"

These might help in the mean time... LOL

• not all men. look what more motivation do u need. n about the cleaning. ur prego. he should understand that n not trip about it. hope for the best for u
  • My bf don't like it but I don't care. I Will. Not worry about cleaning or cooking for him. I tell him to order a pizza I am tiered!
  • Haha yeah I know not all men are like that. And I do get tired. I stay tired. Maybe he will understand one day but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm hoping things will get better.
  • Any news? How are you!?
  • Hay, yeah things are a lot better. He even apologized. We are just so stressed out all the time we take it out on each other. Thanks for asking, it means a lot (=
  • :) good to hear! Hope things go better from here on out... remember you're in it together so there will have to be give and take. don't give, or take, too much... either of you! lol ;)
  • Ok so everything backfired. He kicked me out this time. I'm lucky to have family down the road or I would have been sleeping in my car tonight. Idk wat to do because I tried talking to him. He has given up on us. I am killing myself with stress.
  • Baby doll don't stress you and the baby can't take it. Where are you from?
  • y did he kick u out. gosh im sorry ur goin thru this. u dont need this right now u need to b ok for u n ur baby
  • Hey girl dats ok...you'll be fine..maybe being apart from him is best for you so u can't be so stressful in eveytime he sees you around and bragging bout motivation etc...girl you can make it...stand up for u and ur baby..dat baby of yours needs you most...;;)
  • We had a stupid fight. And im trying to be strong for the baby but its just so hard. I talked to him finally and he said he needed time. I guess we will see where it goes from there.