Teen moms ???

Comments

• How did you go to the doctor to find out your edd without your mom knowing?

Anyways, I'm 18, 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant with a boy.:)
  • I'm 22 and I still had to tell my mom even tho I have a job and can afford to b on my own. Good luck
  • Here's one :)
  • I'm sorry but that's too much. You really need to let an adult kno. Its many complications tht u can go thru being as how your so young and your body is nowhere near fully developed. Please tell your parents if u want to keep baby and be healthy @youngparent98
  • I'm 19 ill be 20 in July. I miscarried on Feb. 19th at 6 weeks. I hope to start trying soon. :)
  • OMG, your only just starting puberty... this is wrong.
  • You need to tell ur mom @youngmom98 ur bby can have serious risks without a drs help, ur mom may be mad but at the end she only wants the best for you and her grandchild
    In my opinion if u want what's best for ur child tell your mom or some adult who can help
  • 21 going on 22 with first baby 7weeks and 1 day:) 12?? Dang girl I didn't even know what sex was that age lol I was too involved in tap and ballet to know what boys and makeup were all about. Good luck plz tell your mama
  • 19 I'll be 20 in a week and 4 days ;) pregnant with my.first and I've never been ! And that's horrifying.... I can't imagine my little brother having sex then, that is vile and wrong and omg you poor thing. I pray you do the right thing and give it up for adoption.
  • 19 six weeks preggers with my first, lesbian mommy.
  • @sunshinelove I'm Sry even tho she's q baby having a baby doesn't mean adoption is the right thing. Her parents might help her raise the baby, u don't know her entire situation. I mean I kno ur older but how would u feel if sumone had said that to u
  • @MizSamantha - i agree it is for her and her family to decide, poor thing.
  • Shame shame shame on You teen moms talking down to this girl looking for help and support. What makes you 15-16-17 year holds think your so much more mature and prepared than her? Your still in school, likely still dependant on an adult to provide care and support... I mean what life experiences have yall had in the past 3 years that morally qualify you to have sex and not her? Especially to suggest she should give up her child? That's no ones place, for all we know her family may jump on board and she may become the best mom of any of us, its all in your determination not in your age. I don't see where one pregnant teenager is qualified to place judgment on another for their sexual activity at whatever age.. its the pot calling the kettle black and of all people y'all should be the ones to support and comfort this girl but hey I guess y'all feel the need to lash out at someone lower on the totem.pole than you. Shows the level of maturity present.
  • @graciensmommy very well put. And to me it seems like all these teens r proud to b teen moms which is a sad sight. U all have so much more growing up and having fun to do. And now its cut short and no one seems concerned. But wen it comes to someone else u all jump in to bash them. This whole situation is truly sad. I do wish u all the best of luck tho :)
  • @mizsamantha , I would be fine with it, I was adopted, my mom was 14 and its the best thing she could have done for me. She gave me a good life. Something that being raised by my grandparents and a mother that couldn't raise herself never could have :)
  • @sunshinelove understandable. It's still not ur place to tell someone else what to do
  • Not telling her what to do, stating what would most likely be best for the baby nothing inside. I'm entitled to my opinion.
  • Then u suggest it instead of blatantly saying I hope u do the right thing and give it up for adoption.
  • Holly crap... this feels like it got bad fast.... i just hope this girl is okay and she has support and help sh needs for her situation I agree pple shouldn't tell another what to do we know nothing about her or situation
    I just hope she is okay
    this topic seems to get bad pretty fast
  • @MizSamantha I'm excited to be a mom, not happy with the age I got pregnant at but sh*t happens right? I don't think its a sad sight to see a couple proud teen moms out there. I know you didn't like mean it in a bad way or anything but still.
  • My friend now 31 had her daughter at 15 and now years later her 15 year old daughter has made her a grandmother And I'm in constant awe on what an amazing mother she is, her aughter is exceptionally smart and well behaved because this young girl was determined to be a good mom regardless of age! It can be done and grandparents are wonderful help in raising children being as they have a wealth of wisdom to share and often a lot of patience... I understand and am happy that adoption was such a good situation for you but its presumptuous to assume its the only right decision here. Having children causes girls to grow up quickly if they're willing as many of you I'm sure are finding out. @MizSamantha, thanks I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the wrong here.
  • ***DADDY CARD*** for the 12 yr ld in a couple of months there's no hiding it unless you go on a vacation alone.so here's your plan....A: Decide what YOU want, (adoption abortion our keep it...) B: watch Juno. C: tell your GOD DAMN PARENTS. (they might be upset or disappointed or both but its better you tell them before they find out else where. D: verify that your choice is feasible with your parents. And finally... E: NO MORE SEX !!! EVER!!! OR I'LL TRACK YOUR IP ADDRESS AND CUT THE GUYS DICK OFF MYSELF!!!!
  • I was trying to be mean its just that i thought i was to young like i feel waaay young and that people look down on me imagine being 15 and knowing someone thats way younger than even you is pregnant it just makes you think. Like it really can happen to anyone
  • @graciensmommy wow that sounds like my situation lol but im 16 :) I feel better knowing i am not the only one making their Mommy a gma at that age... I feel really bad
  • That was me suggesting it, that's med hoping for it. I do hope she does it. Thank you for blantantly telling me what to say. I might take your orders into consideration and not give a caring opinion next time
  • I didn't mean it in a bad way at all!! I'm glad ur excited about it. A part of me just feels bad. I'm 22 and def not ready for a baby but like u said whit happens. Sry if I offended with that last comment.

The real concern is this little girl tho. And even tho we might not agree with her situation as other pregnant ladies we need to b supportive of her and everyone else!
  • I mean literally NO disrespectful, but being that is so young, way below the age of consent I'm scared for her.....I understand there is women who have sex at 12 but wow that is just a baby. Hope everything turns out okay and this wasn't some sick adult who ruined this young girls life. And before I get attacked I don't mean a baby ruins someones life but if she got pregnant against her will or by someone who should have known better then that is terrible.... Again I hope everything turns out good
  • I believe in Oregon that's first degree rape if memory serves me right irregardless of the age difference