Any baby clothing store you just love & why??

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
I work at Carter's ( a baby clothing store) and I loooove shopping there but are there any other stores you mommys or mommys to be just love. I dnt really shop anywhere but my work or target lol

Comments

• I like h&m and sometimes old navy...yes target ..macys..
  • H&m yea I shop online from there..
  • This is a good questions. All my friends have little girls so I know where to go for them but what about little boys? I want him to look cute but not corny or to grown up. I have a cousin that likes to dress his son in 3piece suits and fedoras. I think he looks like a little old man.....a cute one though.
  • I didn't know h&m have baby clothes! I love old navy too
  • the Children's Place and Burlington
  • edited March 2011
    @mommys1stbundle I like h&m cus the there's are not too babyish and not $$$..
    I also like target cus of that..I stop shopping at old navy a for a sec cus there shirts were too wide and my son skinny and long..not all kids a have big bellys..I like burlington cus u can find decent price tshirts there.
    @cokaloka79 yep the have baby/kids clothes ..there pretty cute
    hmmm..trying to think were I go..find decent stuff@ ross..I don't like sets for boys though ..
    @Expectin_myy2nd..I like carters..they have cute pjs..:)
    ooh and gap..but I think there over priced
  • I love target babies r us has cute collections for when they r small... But with a boy whos two tshirt and jeans & some jordans is theee best... Yes gap is a little overpriced..
    What about gymboree iv never heard good reviews from there
  • edited March 2011
    I dont like gymboree..over price and i can get a shirt but better@ target!!
  • Target, baby depot, old navy, ebay
  • Children's place is a nice store not too expensive. I like New Yorker kids.. and Kids 4 less is cheap with nice clothes
  • I love shopping for my munchkin! I love to shop at Old Navy, Baby Gap, H&M, Crazy8, Jennie and Jack, Nordstrom and most of the time online as well like Ebay and any other brands...
  • I like babys r us, target, and honestly spencers. \m/ lol. Or any stores like it. I like some weird clothes. Little skulls and crossbones and guitars and such. :D
  • Pumpkin patch has cute stuff for little boys and girls too of course.... they can b pricey but the quality is good. My husband used to be a manager there lol so I know a lot
  • Osh kosh bgosh :X
  • Baby gap great clothes n last forever
  • I jus fell in love with baby's R us everytime I go in there I jus go ooooh or aaaw & get mad bcus I dnt wanna start buyin stuf til I kno boy or girl
  • My favorite is Childrens Place. They're reasonably priced, cute, and good quality. I like Gymboree too, but they're a little pricy and I don't like it for toddler boys.