Hi ladies

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Hi everyone I'm new to this app and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 21 and I live in Rome GA. I didn't mean to make my username what it is since I'm not exactly sure if I'm pregnant or not but I still just wanted to introduce myself.

Comments

• Hi! :) welcome to the app!
  • Hi how many weeks are you?
  • Thanks this seems like its a very supportive app!! I love it already
  • Hi! So if you are prgnant how far do you hink you are?
  • If I am about five weeks
  • Have you taken a test?! Its exciting being pregnant I hope you are!
  • I'm 8 weeks and 2 days with my first little one :) I'm still in shock about it lol when will you find out for sure that you're expecting? And i love this app lol we had a few problems lately with fighting but its all been resolved thank goodness!
  • I love this app too! Its nice to talk to all the other prego ldies!
  • No I haven't taken a test yet. To be honest I'm actually scared to but I am going to get one tomorrow. There has been a couple of my family members telling me that I am. @ babymaxisontheway thanks me too even though I'm scared cause it would be my first but I'd be super excited.
  • @KayleighAnn I'm glad that's resolved..its better to support and give advice than to be rude and unsupportive in someone's time of need.
  • Its my first and I was scared bc I just knew but I took the test and the next day I took 4 more lol so now I have 15wks left! Been a pretty good pregnancy so far other than my back. But I lovefeeling him move around. Lol
  • Lol I'd be like that too! Congrats ladies.I kinda think I am but don't want to get my hopes up though. Wow you are almost there!!
  • Yea I would get you hopes up to much but u gotta take.a test 2mrw and let us know! :) and yea I am im get so anxious to meet my lil man!
  • I'm not even though I only had a period for one day this month. I bet you can't. I was super excited for the birth of my nephew but I missed my nieces birth because I was in class taking final exams :-(
  • @1stTimeMama2011 i totally agree! No matter how young or old you are you deserve the same amount of support cuz it can be scary to go through this alone :(
  • @1stTimeMama2011 you said your period was only one day this month. Was it heavy or kinda just spotting? Cuz its normal to bleed during implantation
  • Hopefully there wont be any more problems now:-)
  • My period started at 2 am on the 17 and it was only like discharge and brown blood. Through out the day it was like dark pink and brown and it never covered the whole pad. Sorry tmi and the 18 I spotted brown blood on and off then it was only when I wiped but at about 3pm it ended.
  • Oh and that happened 4 days before my period was due and when my period day arrived nothing happened except little cramps which I'd had before the first bleeding started.
  • Im double excited too bc my nephwe is supposed to arrive 4 days after my baby! My bros and his wifes first!
  • Aww that's great they can be play mates:-) my sister in law and her little sister had their babies like 3wks apart and those babies love each other.
  • Yea I know both boys and we live next door so they will be really close!
  • Aww they sure will. Kayden just turned two yesterday and my nephew Brandon Jr will be two on the 26 of next month and my nephew went to mississippi for his big cousins birthday!! Your baby and nephew could even have their birthday parties together.