My mom wants me to come home

edited March 2011 in First time moms
question my mommy wants me to come home after I have my BABY I dnt know what to tell her or if I do go home how long do I stay

Comments

• My mom also want me to stay with her, she tells me that im going to need help since im going to be a first time mommy and i think ill stay for about a month! Im a little scared of the first few days of what to do and all that so im really blessed to have a mom like this:) so take the help girl it wont hurt it will help!
  • Along with help from your mother on things you may not no or feel comfortable with doing yet.......comes in handy as a free baby sitter while returning to the work force, saves some bucks and child is in a loving, home environment with less germs.
  • I would say go for it. A few weeks to a month is great. My mom has been there for each of my three little ones. Even when we moved away, she drove 2 and 1/2 hours to come stay with us for 2 weeks and she plans on coming here for this one 2. How far are you from your mom? Could she possibly come stay with you?
  • thanks ladies I guess Im more so unsure of what my fiance thinks we kind of just laugh it off but for the most part I know my mom is seriouse and I do appreciate the help and offer just unsure about how it would change the dinamic between me and him