my u/s can this b accurate

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so I'm totally confused. My lmp was Dec.22nd, my edd was originally September 28th. But when I had my frst u/s it said I was 8wks even. Making my dd October 9th. Had another u/s @ last appointment bcuz I didn't feel like the doc was correct on my dd. That u/s said I was 12w2d, which changed my dd 2 October 2nd. It still doesn't add up bcuz my conception was btwn January 3rd-7th. So idk wat I should go by my lmp or u/s...will it change again...very curious

Comments

• You could have ovulated later. I would go with your october 9th due date. Early ultrasounds under 10 weeks are EXTREMELY accurate! They are only off by a day or 2. :)
  • I was kinda afraid of hearing that answer...been a bad grl...really hoping 4 the best...guess I have no choice but 2 wait & c my lil one...by then all answers will b answered...thnk u 4 ur input
  • The exact same thing happened to me!! Was due Sep 28 but they changed to October 9. I am 12 weeks today and have another ultrasound tomorrow so we'll see what they have to say.
  • Sorry hun, but at least you know. :) you will see your bundle before you know it, trust me! The 9 months goes by very quickly!
  • Yes keep me posted...I am interested in hearing the results...they actually kept my dd as October 9th but I'm like 13w2d or 13w....its amazing how the days make a difference
  • edited March 2011
    @mommy2princesses....I knw it does...this is my 4th. I jus have never put myself in this position b4. I'm excited about my baby regardless I jus dnt want 2 break hearts
  • I definitely will keep you posted! My appt is at 230. I agree with ya on how weird it is that they push the due date back that much! My lmp was December 22 too. How have You been feeling so far?
  • I feel great...Idk wat it is 2 have morning sickness...life goes on...no period, then belly, then baby...my pregnancies have always been good 2 me....how about urself
  • My edd was spot on! Im due oct 7th! X
  • Just remember you could have baby anywhere from 37 to 42 weeks. So really due dates get u excited for nothing. LOL
  • My doc told me I was due june 24th then they said july 16th now im due july 12th .... They did this with my first one and it makes no since,she was due feb 17 then the 14 she was born on feb 4th,,,,, the baby comes when the baby wants too not when they say
  • This is true all 3 of my kidz were overdue...lol...not fun
  • @2lildivaz1prince ive been feeling spectacular!! Ive had absolutely no morning sickness or nausea. The only symptom ive had is being tired all the time, but im not feeling that anymore. This is the best first pregnancy ive ever had LoL!
  • @lilbit17....join the club...its a great...all my family & frndshp have gone through the worse symptoms & I'm jus extremely happy that I haven't...
  • @2lildivaz1prince its going so well to the point I think somethings wrong! I'm just gonna go with it and pray for the best! Ill let u know how the dr appt goes today >:D<
  • @lilbit17....ok plz do & enjoy ur day
  • @mommyoftwoprincesses how accurate are the us dating after and at 14th week
  • Mine makes no sense either! First appointment due 10-18 now due 11-8 last lamp Jan 11 so I think umma go wit 10-18 lolbut um goin to another Dr office this week to get a second opinion
  • edited March 2011
    @Rissalee7 it can be up to a week off after 12 weeks. Until close to the end of trimester 2 then it can be 1+ weeks off from 28 weeks and up. :)
  • Okie dokie ty