Intelligender

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone taken this test and how accurate is it? I took it on friday when I was 12 weeks and it said boy. I hope it is pretty acurate. My husband and I really want a boy. :)

Comments

• What is that? Where do u get it? :)
  • I bought it at target. They sell it at cvs and a friend said she saw it at babiesrus. It is suppose to tell u the gender of the baby after 10 weeks and I guess before u actually find out.
  • I heard its never right, just for fun. I'm not gonna waste my money on it I'm just gonna wait I only have like 5-6 weeks left before finding out
  • If you look at the website it has testimonials of women who have taken it! So @ashabash its not always wrong. there is a50% chance its right! For $30 why not? Its just something fun to do and if it is right awesome! I only know of 2ppl who have taken it. One was right with boy. The other thought it said girl but wasnt completely positive so instead of sending it in to the company she just assumed girl. She had a boy
  • i think its easy to get your hopes up with stuff like that. its fun, but don't invest too much into it. :)
  • Thank you babyluv8. That is encouraging :)
  • I bought it at the beginning of my pregnancy and took it when I was like 18 weeks (didn't get to c a doc til I was 21 weeks) and it said girl. however, when I had my ultra sound appointment...it was an undeniable boy! like stated before, there is a fifty fifty chance it is right, but then again, there is a fifty fifty chance either way, right?
  • edited March 2011
    My and my friend are due 5 days apart and it said boy fot both of us at 13 weeks. We're having girls. It was fun though! But the old wives tales are just as much fun and wayyyy cheaper! ;)
  • Well I am having what it said it would be but I will wait until birth to be sure. Lol but drano crystals and your pee is supost to be just like it.
  • be careful with the Drano theory, it can be toxic!!!! good luck in all of ur ventures to find out the sex!!
  • Yeah but how true are the "testimonials" lol
  • Intelligender rocks ..took it at 11 weeks it said boy and the doctor said it was too there r a lot of other moms on here who it worked for as well
  • I'm havin a boy and I got boy results. My friend had girl and the test was right.
  • Thanks everyone for your comments. I will post an update when I find out the results.