omg i cannot get comfortable..

My honey doesn't understand when were tryina sleep. Lol its funny and frustrating at the same time. I love being pregnant (kinda) and its so hard.. its impossible to get comfortable. If I do get comfortable its only 5 minutes before I have to move.. lol. I either get a itch or sneeze or thirsty lol. Its always something. Anyone else get this crazy symptom..? I'm 34 weeks today..

Comments

• Try a body pillow it really helps me a lot I'm only 22 weeks
  • I'm only 23 wks but I get hot flashes so I have to roll around and kick blankets off, then pull them on then get up to pee then a drink. Then a leg cramp hits and I have to stretch that out lol
  • Yes extremely! I have a hard time sleeping b.c. of this. My back kills every morning. Im24 wks i cant imagine how it will be at 34!
  • Lol. I was thinkin bout a body pillow but my fiance and I have to cuddle to fall asleep. Lol he is so comfortable but only when he lays how I wnt him too. Lol he's my body pillow
  • I'm 24 weeks and last night was the first night I could not get comfortable even with my body pillow. I kept waking up every hour needing to potty, get something to drink or because I just couldnt find a comfortable spot.
  • @newmommyofone I'm 34 weeks too and Soo not comfy.. I tried the body pillow thing.. def didn't help lol ready for this baby to get here!
  • Im 35wks & every since abt 29 I havent been able to get comfy I wake up every hour
  • I'm 10 weeks tomorrow...but body pillows help I have two. And have used them for years. Yes while not preggo. I count on them. :)