Sex

Well im 17 weeks n 6 days n my bf likes to have sex all da time now dat im pregnant I dnt really b n da mood most of da time.cause of dat it causes my bf to catch an attitude n because he has an attitude it causes us argue. Wat sud I do?

Comments

• Explain to him that your not in the mood for sex. He should understand that you don't want sex
  • I'm the same with my boyfriend have been since i was about 20 weeks pregnant I'm now 36 weeks and still feel a little uncomfortable having sex but my boyfriend is very understanding and just cuddles me! Arguing isn't good for baby or you he should listen too what you want well that's what i think x
  • I try to but its like he jus dnt understand but its like I give him it sumtimes so we can have a good nite do, u think wat im doin is rite
  • You Shouldn't have too do something you don't want to! Just try and talk too him about it ,
  • My first tri I never was in the mood and didn't have sex often. Second tri I was more into it and actually wanted to have sex often. I think if he loves you he will understand that your prego and your hormones are causing your sex drive to be down
  • ugh i have the same problem i used to lovee having sex and now its like ughhhhh no..no sex! poor my hubby
  • dude needs to l relax. my gf in her first trimester wasnt really into it. so I just waited. got some sexy time like once a week. her second trimester. now thats a different story. tell him to b patient
  • Wow wat a relief I thought I was da only one with dis problem im try to tlk to him more n I hope he starts to under dat im not do
  • Doin it to get him mad or anything I jus dnt b n da mood
  • @firsttimedaddy I c where ur coming from but im n my 2nd trimester n I still dnt wnt sex do u think its sumthing wrong wit me
  • nah. from what iv seen on te forum in this topic some moms dont want sex. at all. all pregnancy. dudes just gotta chill. u can try other stuff if ur not into actual sex. n if mot he is gonna have to suck it up. n remind him. it took 2 to get u prego. ur gonna suffer.w the pain of carrying the baby n child.birth. he might have to suffer w out sex
  • Heck no, nothing is wrong with you. It's normal that you don't want to have sex much at all. I'm normally a nymph but after becoming prego it dropped off to where once every few weeks is more than enough
  • I agree with wat ur sayn all da way
  • If you really wanna try tho get him to rub your back and feet, make him pamper you first
  • Give him some toys and he can do it himself. Stress makes pregnancy hard. He needs to relax.
  • Lol dats a good idea I think I might try it tonite
  • Ugh its so annoying! Mine says he understands but gives me attitude from time to time..Im sorry but if ur not even willing to try to get me in the mood than go make friends with ur hand! Lol. I do feel bad but this isnt by choice, im pregnant u fool!!!
  • Dats wat im tlkn bout I be thinkn like I thought this is wat u wantd lol
  • I feel like that to we used to have srx alot now its not rly as often I just dont feel up for it or want it n when I do its bad timing I have 4 mos of my preg to go n we have a 2 yr old as well n he works nights so either way it is kinda hard ..
  • I c wat ur sayn but its like I work 7am to3pm n wen itd time for me to get off I have to go get the kids I dnt c him until 11pm n wen he cumms home at dat time I b sleep already but he dnt care he still wnts to wake me up for sex like how rude do u agree
  • Ohh I would unleash the beast on him for waking me up after a long day & just because he's horny. Homie would get socked in the face real quick lol my man knows do not mess with me when im sleeping, especially if its intentionally for your own selfish reasons, how rude!
  • exactly dats jus how I feel girl I b kickn his ass lol
  • lol. my gf always sleeps early. so after I shower n come back to bed she is asleep. I always wake her up the fun way. if she is not in the mood then I just get the block
  • Haha dats so funny but I c where ur coming from tho
  • Lol I always get the block she's still in the first trimester she was having pains so I took her to the doc and he asked so whens the last time we had sex and the look on his fave was funny when I told him 3 weeks. (we're 12 weeks now I think)
  • O wow but sumtimes it bes dat way dats da same way I am wit my man
  • edited March 2011
    @Dublindaddy lol its ok there is still hope. second trimester might b ur ticket to sexy time (: @Luvbeingamom lol right now that she is into it she doesn't mind bien woken up the fun way (:
  • If I was into it sure as hell wud not mind either lol if u was n her shoes wud u mind
  • nah she can wake me up like that any day (:
  • edited March 2011
    @Dublindaddy I second that, don't lose hope! I didn't want my man touching or bugging me much during my 1st tri. Either because I always felt so shitty! If there wasn't one thing wrong it was another! Now that I am in my 2nd tri, I am horny a lot and actually pursue my man as much as he would! He's not complaining tho lol!