very nervous....

edited March 2011 in First Trimester
It's my first pregnancy I'm 11 weeks 2 days n for the last week I've been extremely nervous tht something is wrong...maybe I'm just paranoid because its my first pregnancy but I don't even feel pregnant anymore I never had many symptoms to begin with other than cravings n sore nipples I know your symptoms begin to fade the closer u get to your 2nd trimester I just dnt kno y I cnt shake this bad feeling I have. My next appt is this Friday I kno its not far bt do u think there's anyway thy would push up my appt.?? Any advice?!?!?

Comments

• I'm with you I was always nervous because the only symptom I had was I was always tired and hungry. Now that I feel baby move I don't worry as much. The only advise. I can give you is try not to worry. Its not healthy for you or the baby. Sorry I know that is easier said then done.

Good luck
  • Thx its hard not ra stress I dnt hve much support from my family so Thts stressful all by itself...
  • Hey I'm having the same worries. I'm 10 weeks and never had any symptoms besides a lot of peeing and sore breast. I worry so much my next appointment is April 6th and I can't wait, I get to here the heart beat :) but everything is prob fine I think with our first pregnancies we think to much
  • @mommy2b1023 thx makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one whose paranoid..I heard the heartbeat last time but I guess I'm just bein over protective. Can't wait for my appt. On Friday. Lemme kno how ur appt. Goes =)