WHERE DOES BUMP START

edited March 2011 in September 2011
I look pregnant from top of belly but wobbly at bottom if that makes sense. Am 16w 3d. Going to hear heartbeat tomorrow so nervous cause dont feel pregnant :-( I just want to feel baby move to reassure me. I am sick with worry this is my 1st child and just feel its that long between appointments x

Comments

• pregnancy is different with every 1 your belly will eventually expand im also 16 wks n 3days as well n I have a belly u will get urs soon I even have da dark line this is my first as well :)
  • If u look pregnant at the top more than bottom that early, its prolly gas. With my third one I looked pregnant really early cuz I was just bloated apparently. And u prolly won't feel ur baby for a few more weeks. Completely normal.
  • This is my first 16weeks 3days and i have this funny shape goin on :)
  • I think its cause everything is getting pushed up (along with some bloating ) everyone rubs the top of my belly lol
  • I'm 26wks with my first and I worried all the time, but now that I can feel her move around more I worry less. Her movement reassures me, so I definitely understand how you feel!
  • @chazza, I feel the same way, a long time between appts. Plus its that stage where you aren't showing a lot and the baby isn't moving so there aren't a lot of signs. However, I know I am just worrying too much because its my first. When was your last appt? Mine was at 9 weeks. I'm almost 15 now and have to wait about another week and a half for my next appt.
  • Heard heartbeat today so feeling bit more stress free today but tomorrow I will just stress again as its a long wait till 20th april for scan lol
  • Im not showing yet just bloated & gas so it always goes flat.....@marie0907 that sucks how ur appts.are so far apart, I was over here.complaining about mine being 4 wks.apart