at home gender predictor test

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone ever used one of those? I took it last night and it says its a boy! I have people telling me that the test is really accurate and some say its not!

Comments

• Mine said boy to..I wont know for a few weeks tho...but I heard that the intelligender says boy a lot...
  • Yeah that's the test I took :/
  • I took it with my daughter and it did say girl lol I did it just for fun tho :)
  • Mine said boy to :-?
  • Mine said girl<3 find out in 6 weeks!
  • Mine said girl.... found out last week I'm having a boy.
  • Ur suppose to take it first thing in the morning
  • I took it on Wednesday n it also said boy haven't found out what I'm having yet though.
  • I took it this morning and it said boy. Only time will tell! Good luck
  • I took it mine said boy and it was
  • where can you buy those from ? , and how far should you be to take one ?
  • Online rite aid they are about 30.00 and best to wait until 14+ weeks
  • Mine said boy, I took 2 of them actually, both said boy....im having a 100% GIRL! :)
  • I took mine at 13 weeks and it said GIRL!! And I had my gender ultrasound two days ago at 16 weeks 5 days and it was a GIRL!!!! :) I didn't get the intelligender test because I didn't want to pay 30 dollars. If you go to bestbabygender.com and fill out a little survey you can get it for 9 dollars and shipping was really fast.
  • I thought with intelligencer u r supposed to use first morning urine.....anyway when I took mine it said girl and I am def having a boy...
  • I took it at 18 weeks said boy and its for sure a boy we r so excited to memet our son. Make sure u follow instuctions no sex for 72 hours and use first morning urine. There r other rules for like meds u maybe taking. Good luck
  • Mine said girl and I had a girl
  • Its a 50-50 chance that the gender predictors work... but 100% that they got your $$. If youre going to get an US then why waste the time/money?