husband or boyfriend stop being attracted to you?

edited March 2011 in Third Trimester
Has any ones boyfriend or husband stop all together with the touchy feely and/or showing intrest else where? Or just makeing a strain over your relationship cause of it? How did you handle it and how did it make you feel?

Comments

• My bd told me he wasn't attractivee to mee..
    I felt really bad I got into a depression and would eat alot .
    He said it was because I wouldnt fix myself anymoreee..
    He would touch me or anythingg just sometimes kiss me
    That was in the first trimester because I would sleep all the timee but now I fixx myself everydayy kuz I don't want to hear him say that to me anymore
    && he now says he really attractive to me && wants it all the time LOL.
  • Lmao. I'm not that lucky. My husband told me that he's not into big belly chicks period :/ hurts a lot.
  • I was showing my husband my belly n asking if it got big n he said I got big too :(
  • :( did he stop doing things.. like did he change towards you?
  • @pufferfish tell him to kiss ya ass bcuz u dnt hav a big belly for nuthn n its not always wats on the outside tht counts ;)
  • My fiance loves my big belly and always reassures me I look beautiful :D 32 weeks with our little boy!!
  • @beauty1111 :) thanks ;) I just have one of those guys who are into themselves and hard to please kinda of guy.. in other words a jackass lol sad but true. I was just wondering how other people delt with it
  • :) @angel your a beautiful gal!! I'm happy he does!!
  • My bf has never been the type to compliment but he's getting better. We don't have sex as much cause it hurts me but he definitely doesn't think I'm fat.

We aren't fat for the love of God. We have human beings inside us
  • I would punch my hubby literally:) I can tell he isn't as affectionate as he use to be but he would never admit it. He always tells me I don't have my sexy little body anymore but I'm carrying his child and that's so much more attractive. If my hubby ever did that I would constantly point out every flaw he has and show him how it feels. Your carrying his child and that is such a beautiful amazing if he can't appreciate that he needs to become a real man and stop thinking like a teenage boy! You are beautiful and looking at your profile pic, I'd do you if I were gay lol!
  • Yea I agree with the kiss my ass bc you making a baby of course your gonna get a big belly what's he expect a baby to grow full term and you not have a belly lol just know that no matter what you beautiful! All preggos are beautiful! I stay down on myself bc I was overwieght all ready but my hubs isn't like that. Sorry he's being an ass. *hugs*
  • I understand completely, my hubby wont even sleep in the same room with me , never says anything nice anymore and theres no thouchy touchy, I get a kiss good night and thats it
  • @pufferfish Thanks your gorgeous as well. :)
  • We all are!!! :D
  • My hubby makes little joke digs at me but never really means to hurt me by it. I cook a lot and eat a lot now, so I make him a plate if he's home and we got on the scale tonight and he has gained almost as much as me:)
  • I feel you completely...my bf is the same way. Prob even worse :( my pregnancy was unplanned, and he actually threatened to leave me if I kept the baby. Never thought I was with one of those guys. It's sad. But, I look at it as a blessing...and am very excited!
  • @mrslamaster I'm sorry to hear that :( its pretty much like that with me too and when come home he expectez tje whole world from me but you can't even so no love?? Smh.. @2ndtimemommy lmao ja you silly. ;) it put a big ol smile on my gace though thanks girls ^_^ thanks babymax!! ^_^
  • @pefferfish
    I love ur baby bump its so cutee !!
    How far along are you ?
    I'm 17weeks & 4 days and don't have a bump at all :(
  • @pufferfish**
    Sorry stupid touch phone
  • My husband is still attracted to me and watnot (sometimes more than I want lol) but when he makes mean comments like the fact that my belly sticks out or my clothes don't fit I throw it back at him-ur short or balding (balding works even if they aren't....makes em check!) Something to show him what an ass he is being. The fact that guys don't get hormones doesn't help any!
  • @jenniie I'm pretty small for 38 weeks. I took that pick yesterday ;) and thank you very much!!!! :) @z_mommy I really haven't thought about doing that. My husband is so self concious about a lot but yet so cocky it makes no sense lol I shall try that :) HOLY COW I WENT THIS LONG WITH OUT DOING THAT? lol imma have fun :)
  • @jenniie I didn't show till I was 5 months close to 6. Don't worry you'll get one:)
  • I don't know what's up with my hubby. He was into the last 2 pregnancies, but with this one just acts like he doesn't care. With the first 2 he rubbed lotion on my belly everynight. I have previous stretch marks from my first 3, but they are 11 years old, not the big reddish, purple ones you get when they are new. I asked him to put lotion on and he said why. I said so I don't get stretch marks and his comment was have you looked at your belly its covered with them. Its just like he doesn't care. He hasn't made 1 appt with me, he even missed the ultrasound to find out the sex! I have finally got to the point I'm not even asking anymore. Everynight I put lotion on myself, and go to all my appts by myself!
  • I say punch him in the junk and say sorry I was told I was fat and that I should fix the reason for it so ur balls =my punching bag... but you're not fat mama...38 weeks ny best friend is 24 weeks and bigger than u.. heck I'm 21 weeks not showing and bigger than u... good luck mama
  • Well I never had that problem I felt he was more attracted to my belly then me lol. But things remained the same sometimes gotten beter. One thing we do always have to remember is we did not get preggo on our own and that it is a beautiful thing that only a woman can do the reality is that you will get bigger oh well look at the outcome!! And a question for woman I ask that feel they're partner isn't attracted to them are you comfortable yourself? Are u still atracted to yourself?
  • He still says beautiful, n kisses my face but jus think I got bigger thas all. We been trying for five yrs for our baby. Hes very happy were expecting. Still loves me the same. But hates to know he thinks im big lol thas all.
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My fiance tells me I'm gorgeous and everything but tht doesn't change how I feel about myself. Before I got pregnant I wud take very good care of my body. I have struggled with weight issues and vowed to never be that heavy again.. now I'm 208. Definetly dnt look like it. Now that I can't work out or stay on a healthy diet I feel like crap. Plus I'm selfconcious about sex cuz it makes me feel like crap.. all that bouncing around.. lol but he reassures me that he will always be faithful and that he still thinks I'm beautiful. I was balling last night because I cud tell he wanted it but I couldn't stop throwing up.. lol he tries so hard to make me feel good. He even rubs my ankles and feet and I end up feelin bad cuz I can't return favors for him. Jus hang in there girls. We will be small agin someday..
  • edited March 2011
    My man is affectionate still this is my second child and it is the only time I have a big butt so he enjoys it while he can cause its the first thing to go once I start to lose this weight but my man is into himself a lot also and when i feel I'm not getting enough attention I tell him cause he's constantly lookin at himself in the mirror asking how he looks so if I'm in a mood I tell oh I've seen better lol hang in there girl soon enough u will b back to normal
  • My hubby loves that I'm preg. For a while in my 2nd trimester he stopped showing any affection and I got really depressed about it. This wasn't a planned pregnancy and he's always loved my body. But once I hit my 3rd trimester he started constantly telling me how beautiful I am and hugging and kissing on me.He said it was because my attitude made me sexy again. Lol. Dont let what a man thinks get you down. As long as you think your beautiful thats all that matters. :D