edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So far so good! But I need friends...feels loke no one wants a prego friend around

Comments

• I'm 18 due Oct 14 10 weeks Friday ill be 11 weeks, I no the feeling and it freaking sucks ill be ur buddy
  • I'm 16, due October 26th. I was 9 weeks Wednesday. I'll be your buddy. :)
  • I'm 18 due September 28.13 weeks:) super excited
  • edited March 2011
    Amanda18 are u sick anymore?? I'm sick all the time
  • 17 due oct. 18th ten weeks 11 on tuesday for my first prenatal appnt. ~O)
  • Hi guys! Hi Jenny, congrats to all!

@squirt299, good to know im not alone ty
    @mommytoobe102611 , ty. was it difficult telling fam? Im 19 and still got a hard time
    @ amanda18 ,ty. Do u know what your having yet
    @kassandrabbm ,wow i had my first appt at 8 wks
  • I'm due october 17th & I'm 19! This is also my 1st and it dose suck reading on facebook about everyone going out and not inviting me! :( I feel so lonely lol!
  • @triplethreatbeauty I had a us at 7 weeks but never the appnt where they ask all the questions and feel and actually check you
  • I'm 19 :) I'm somewhere around six weeks I think n this is my first too. I'm due sometime around November 19th.
  • Im 19 and due oct 16 with second child
  • @triplethreatbeauty, your not alone it hard to say that to some one when you yourself feel alone i hate it, and im struggling with a bad brake up with a boyfriend i had for 3 years then got pregnant by another (mistake) but i love my child its just hard to be happy noing i want my ex back ugh it sucks,
  • Im 20 and due october 19. Ill be a buddy. Add me on facebook olvidar_o_recordar@hotmail.com. Ill go more public with my news there after april 6 when I hit 3 months and enter my second trimester
  • I'm 20 years old and due October 12th. This is my first child and really just need a fellow prego friend to talk with
  • Awww everyone so sweet, if any of you want to text, inbox me on facebook, breezylv9@aim.com. I would love the company lol
  • I'm 19 and due Oct. 2nd!!! I feel the same. My family doesn't know and i'm scared to tell them when the day comes!!! Congrats to all you mamas!!! Well soon to be :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I actually never got sick luckily.
  • I'm 19 and my names Amanda. I suppose to be due Oct 15th but I miscarried at 6 weeks. But I'd enjoy being a buddy still. :)
  • I'm 21 this is my second pregnancy, first baby (fingers crossed) I'm due October 3rd to 9th and I have like nobody that talks to me on here :( so if anybody wants to be my prego buddy it'd be nice :)
  • I'm due July 19th but my bday is Oct 15th :)
  • ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH, MY EMAIL IS JENNYSREY@YAHOO.COM OR SEARCH ME ON FACEBOOK (BREEZYLV9@AIM.COM)

HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON!