What are yall planning on naming yall baby?

2»

Comments

• Already have Gianna Francesca (13 months) :)
    We are Italian so...
    Girls: Chiara (key-are-AH), Giuliana, Luciana (lu-CHON-nah), Eleonora (el-LAY-ah-nor-AH)...and the list is still growing :)
    Boys: Carmine, Gennaro (gen-NARE-RO), Dominic, Domenico, or Anthony :)
  • Girl: Aislyn Lyanna
    Boy: Adrian Eugene

Back up names in the case they don't fit: Aubrey Celeste, Autumn Lyn, Evangeline or Angeline Marie for the girls
    For the boys I got Chadly Merel, Collin Fredrick, Gerard Butler... You know sexy guy names lol (last one was a joke)

And damn it I keep forgetting I'm on my hubbys phone.... Sunshinelove lol oops
  • due sept 21..if its a girl she will be raelyn josephine neveah and if its a boy he will be braydon jeremy nathan. I have two other children and am obsessed with the dbl middle name..lol.
  • Find out on Monday what I'm having...if its a girl she will be Morgan Frances...Frances is my fiances grandmother who passed of cancer...
    If its another boy he will be Spencer James...James is also a family name...
    I have a son names Aaden Joshua...josh is daddys name
  • I like Kaili spelled Kailee. :)

We are planning on Rhys Jesse or Ryen Annabel.

• At newmom0811 nyla is a beautiful name. N the maleah is cute too. I chose nyla cuz my husband name is nigel lol
  • Girl: Reed Eileen boy: Reed ??? . Reed is my MIL's maiden name and my hubby's middle name. Eileen is my husband's grandmother's name.
  • My bf and I have 4 names picked out, we hope to use all of them boys are: Aidan Ryan Curtis and Dakota Blayne II and girls names are: Addison Mariska Rayn and Nouva Kay. :) like? Dislike?