Dropped the baby? (when dose baby turn head down?)

edited March 2011 in Third Trimester
At what week or month does the baby drop into the pelvic.......or head down position?

Comments

• Usually closer to the end of the third trimester. Approximately week 32 and up. I'm 32 weeks with my first little boy. Hope I was helpful. How far along are you?
  • @angels_mami im 24 weeks with my second boy
  • I'm dieing for my little man to drop so I can breath again. But he'll drop when he's ready. :)
  • Hey girlies(:
    Im close to 37 wks and he hasn't dropped yet... it depends
  • Mine never dropped to where I noticed it
  • My lil girl has been head down for like 2 mos now-I'm 33 wks and at my appt Dr said she's really low. I can't wait for her to b here...the extra pressure on my pelvis lately is insane! This is my 3rd and I don't remember either of the first 2 dropping so early.
  • I had a Dr.appt today I'm 29weeks and 5days my doc did an ultrasound and my baby is already head down!!! So it just depends
  • My baby dropped at 28 weeks I suspected it cause of the massive pressure on my vaj I had an ultrasound at 29 weeks and the tech confirmed it. This is my forth baby.
  • Im 30 weeks...and just now noticing it being harder to breath...and people are just now able to tell im preggo...i swear..i must have a weird body lol