Stupid Hormones

They r turning me into such a wuss. I cry for everything. My hubby left out for work n I told him to give me a hug, I was gonna miss him. As soon as he touched me I started pouring with tears. OMG!

My BFF just texted to c how me n da babies r doin n I called her back crying saying thank u for caring

I couldn't fix my hair yesterday so I called my beautician crying

Can somebody please turn the water off!! Lol

Comments

• ha, me too. I am either crying because my husband is being an ass or a raging bitch because he is being an ass... best solution? i think he should just stop being an ass...
  • Ladies im right there with you
  • i have a carpenter working on my house...hes been here three weeks and today i cried 5 times because hes not done yet!
  • @luvmyboos Girl, I hear you loud and clear on that! My emotions toward my hubby go up and down..... And @marriedwith_4 I cry at the good shit too because of these hormones, my hubby, the tv, good deeds you name it!
  • It's so amazing how these hormones take over ur body
  • I have gotten into two arguments at work with the nurses since Sat! My hormones has turned me into a major bitch!! Yesterday was in the office because of it, and I wish I could just tell them thats it hormones, but I'm not letting the secret out at work yet!
    My BD told me yesterday stop being so emotional over everything, and I just cried!
    So I'm flying in between extremes of being bitchy and a sobbing cry baby!
    Gotta love it!