Purpose of a belly band??

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
Anybody know the purpose of a belly band or is it just to make you look smaller longer??

Comments

• Hold your unbuttoned pants up lol so you dont gotta buy the maternity pants mostly
  • Oh and if you wanna flaunt your belly, you dont have to wear it covering over your tummy, you can fold it in half
  • I just got one and love it, it really does make my pre pregger jeans comfortable and helps keep up loose pants. I would recommend them...got a black one at Target.
  • Can also help you lose weight faster after the baby is born.
  • I got a black one at target as well! I love it so much (: works great!
  • Is it suppose to keep weight off your uterous? That's what my ob said and said I should get one. @honestlyhopeful, is the one at target decient? What about price wise?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The one at target cost me 17 bucks. Cheap and I love the feel of it and it doesn't lose its elasticity during the day. I love it so much (:
  • Supports your back. Takes pressure off of it. Used it last pregnancy and loved it
  • I got one from Motherhood Maternity and I hate it! You can tell that my pants are unbuttoned and it doesn't stay in place. I think I'm going to check out the one at target.
  • There is the belly band that helps your pre-pregnancy pants be more comfortable (and many other uses. Then there is a belly belt kind if a thing. That is used later in pregnancy to help with the weight, great for when you stand all day at work. Both can be found at motherhood maternity, Bella band is at target.
  • Armywife0529 me to its to thin and doesn-t hold your pants up
  • Omg the ones from motherhood suck I was walking arund with my pants unziped and exsposed cuz it didn't stay over them, r thetarget ones thicker
  • mine rolls up a lot and its annoying
  • I got mine at motherhood also! So I thought all belly bands were shitty but im going to try target! Im all for any excuse to go spend money...i actually get kinda depressed if i dont spend money at least once a day!