so its official...

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My boyfriend dumped me today. I will soon be homeless and he doesn't even seem to care. And now my family is involved which is absolutely the worst thing that could happen. He won't talk to me and idk wat to do. I don't want to be a single mom. The stress is making me sick. I just want everything to work out. I love him and I want another chance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Honey any man who'd leave his preg girlfriend, alone and homeless is not a man. He's a coward. I would say if u can't stay wit family then try a shelter. Don't kno where u live, but I know here in NYC they really look out for pregnant women.
  • And keep ya head up babygirl
  • Thank you. It's so hard. And he said that if I had nowhere else to go, he would let me stay with him. Just pray for me. That's all I can do right now.
  • Being a single mom isn't the end of the world.. it can be done I was 18 and a teen mom its very rewarding.. I loved knowing that I was doing it all on my own. And firstmama is right he's a coward
  • I know it can be done. I just don't want to do it alone.
  • Hold your head up love you're stronger than you think I know it may not seem so now but something better is on the was everything will work out for the best. You'll make a great mom wether or not you have to do it by yourself.
  • Thanks, I hope you are right
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know, this would be so much easier if I hated him. But I can't hate him. He has done so much for me and got nothing in return. I just hope I can fix this because I'm not ready to do this alone