the brand of pregnancy test you used and when....

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
what pregnancy test brand did you use and how late was you period? maybe this will help me out....ive taken 3 first response tests every morning the past 3 days. my period is also 3 days late. they have all turned out negative.

Comments

• I used first response 4days before my period with the first pregnancy. This time I used a cheap pregnancy test from online which had a faint positive 3 days before my period so I went and bought the digital ones because they were actually on sale.lol
  • I used the cheapest ones from the dollar store. It was dollar for one and it was correct. Im not 27 weeks today :)
  • That happened to me back in April @mommyhanny. My periods were regular and I ended up being 14 days late before I started. I tool a test just aboutt every day and now I'm 18 weeks and like my babies due date a lot better.
  • hmmm well thank you ladys, I will have to make a pit stop at dollar general haha. I just feel like i know that i am, but the tests keep saying no. i just wanna know for sure now so i know lol. the whole wating it out thing sucks. :( but congrats to all you mommys!!! hopefully ill be preggers too!:)
  • • I took a 99¢ Store test 3 days before my period (at night after two huge jugs of water) ... I saw the faintest line ever, and thought I was just tripping myself out on it.
    • The next morning (2 days before) with the first morning pee, I used First Response early response "6 days sooner" it comes in the pink wrapper ....instant positive, the hcg line showed up before the control line, super dark.
    • Bought a two-pack First Response Rapid Result "results in one minute" in the green wrappers. Took one the next morning (1 day before) ......pretty faint line even with first morning pee.
    • Took the other sometime later, just for fun,... even though it wasn't first morning pee it came out darker than the 3rd test, but still pretty faint.

In my opinion it really depends on the test
  • I used ept 2 days before missed period. First one was veerrryy faint, so I drank some water and took another, again very faint, but positive, twice!!
  • I bought a two pack of Walgreens digital tests 4 days after my missed period. First one said pregnant within a minute :)
  • I used 2 clear blue tests...the word "pregnant" showed on both haha...I was over 2wks late on my menses so my bf suggested I take a test...and ha..I'm 22wks along
  • For my son 2 days after my missed period clear blue the 2nd they were out of clear blue so 1st response I was way passed my missed period but I miss carried and for my baby now It was a week before I was moody n waitin turns out I was prego lol n clear blue again
  • I waited a couple weeks after my missed period and did the 3 first response. Just wait a bit longer.
  • A week after my missed period I took an $4 equate from Walmart. Immediate, dark, solid positive. I took another cheapish brand, but the name escapes me at the moment. (I got a two pack for $8.) I took one that night and the next day, immediate, dark, solid positives. And still not believing it I took another equate that second night. :p Same results.
  • I think the clearblue tests are great tells u how far ur gone and it comes up asap i done 3and all positive
  • I took clear blue digital 4 days before I missed my period (i had one left over from a previous box) it said pregnant. Then I went out and bought another box of clear blue digitals n they all said pregnant as well.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The clinic I went to uses dollar tree and I was 5 weeks late. Had taken a first response a few days before that was negative. Sometimes cheaper is better
  • Oh and I took one in the morning one at night and one during the day for first response. Even if one line is faint your preg. My friend took the equate test and came our negative then again a week later and it was positive.
  • I bought mine at the dollar general their brand & it was an early detection one & i took it in the middle of the afternoon 5 or 6 days before my expected period and got a positive.
  • I bought it from Dollar Tree... because these brands with pricey is driving me nut! Why expensive? so i can take 4 test for 4 dollars which is fine with me so i checked it all .. it s all positive so i decided to zoom to have an appt to check up.. it is officially confirmed to have a baby :)
  • It doesnt matter which 1 u take I took 1 I got from walmart 2 months after my missed period it came out negative. So I drank a few times I found out when my breast got sore that I was pregnant the whole time. I think u should take a few tests just 2 b sure.
  • I brought two general dollar tests n took one n one line was darker then the other one. And I waiting 3 days later to take da other test same thing da like was darker then the other. Jus a lil scared becos I waiting 8 months to try again cos I lost my baby last year in April n it was a boy. I was so hurt now that I'm expecting my 5 baby can't believe it but now my twin is a aunt. b-( I-)
  • I used the first response early results 6 days sooner one on the day I missed my period. Took three that day all showed up with a super dark positive pink line. :)
  • Took clearblue digital 1 day late with each of my 3 pregnancies in the evening and got a pregnant result within a minute!!! I also hear amazing things about the first response 6 days early test, if nothing works, head to your dr for a blood test
  • I used clearblue and I took it a week after I missed my period.
  • First response digital, 2 weeks before my period... Now 22 weeks along!
  • thanks ladys! Im going to try a few different brands than if I dont get my period in a few days I will go to the doctor! wish me luck :)
  • i used the $1 test from dollar store 1 week before my missed period and it was positive. so then i bought first response 3 pack about 2 days after that and all three was positive
  • My period was 6 days late. I used a CVS brand and a Clear Blue digital test (same day). Both were positive.
  • Hey ladies, im late by a month and 6 days, and I used ept digital and they all say negative. Im not exactly sure what to do in this situation. What should I do?
  • First response.. 5 days before my missed period. I knew exactly when I ovulated and did the deed!

You could go to the doc for blood test to find out for sure.
  • I took a first response 6 days sooner test 3 days before my period and all 3 came out postive I didn't even use first thing in the morning just at random times in the day..now 5 weeks preggers