C-section (s)

shyshy
edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So how may mommies has had a c-section or more? How many? And how do you feel about it? How was your experience?

Me personally I have already had 2 my first I was devistated after 12 hrs of labor no medication. My 2nd one the docs didn't attempt to let me try natural birth it kinda hurt my feelings but as long as my babes were fine I was cool. This will be my 3rd one and docs "suggested" I only have 3... on the good note I get to schedule the exact day I want my baby to come out after it is full term of course lol.

Comments

• Well I had one emergency c sec I hated it cuz I passed out and didn't see my baby for like two and a half hours but if it turned out I can't do vbac then another c sec for me. :)
  • I had one. If tje docs woulda listened I wouldn't of had one and my daughter woulda been born two weeks prior when I went into labor! He head was on the pelvis for so long it swelled and she got herself out which killed me lol. She turned her head n got stuck again. The docs made me push only to tell me what I knew. So I ended up getting cut ...I'm prayin I can have vbac this time!!
  • I ended in 2 emergency c sections with my first 2 for the same reason. This is my last so I'm not trying vbac again. Scheduling a c section. I want things to go smooth.
  • I had a c section after 23 hours of labor. I would dilate past 6cm. My Dr told me from the beginning I'd have to have 1 if my baby was 8lbs or more. After 23 hours, I had an 8lb 9 oz boy. I was mad I was in labor was ling cuz he was over 8lbs...I will not even try a vbac with this baby!!
  • @sands3 really I hope it doesn't happen to me again I was at a three for five hours before she said tine for a c sec I really hope I can dialate on my own this time I feel that its gonna be the same again though and my son got bacterial spinal menangitus from the birth canal he survived thank God but I don't want that to happen again oh I'm so scared. :(
  • My second was a c-section which the only thing I didn't like about it was the recovery. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a c-section again so I can have a tubal ligation. Deading the recovery but I want this to be my last baby.
  • My recovery was very easy. That's why I'm going with another c section. I also want a tubal ligation, 2 babies are enough for me!! after watching my sister give birth vaginally...I'm glad I had a c section. Lol
  • This will be my 4th c section.
  • I couldn't dialate so I had a c-section so with this baby we were going to try and do v-back but found out we were having twins so I have my c-section this Friday my 2nd one
  • I had to have an emergency c-section with my first. I was almost fully dilated & ready to push when my second water bag (I had two water bags) broke & his cord came rushing out before him. I was so upset because I was almost there! I was just glad that they got him out fast & he was okay. But the recovery sucked & I didn't even get to see him until he was already 2.5 hours old & everybody else got to see him before me. Then the damn hospital shoved a binki in his mouth & he was attatched to it from then on. My c-section was really hard on me, I wanted to deliver my baby vaginally so bad! This time i'm scheduled for another c-section but im really nervous for another one & deep down inside im hoping my baby girl decides to come on her own & I end up having a v-bac.