Is labor coming soon

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
mucus plug released today, 38wks, body has a feeling of menstrual feeling will my labor come soon?

Comments

• Sounds like it. Labor can start anywhere from a few hours to a few days after loosing your plug. Good luck hope everything goes smooth and you'll be holdin your gift soon
  • Awe ya sounds like labor is coming! Better make sure you are prepared
  • Time to double check your bags and get as much sleep as you can
  • Yes im so prepared have been since 35 weeks lol. Thanks you guys. How far along are @camommy @ proudmomma?
  • Aw should have mention doctor did exam and open me up so he probably made the mucus plug come down. Hell if i know this is my 1st child and i was a fashion girl before pregnancy
  • I'm 21 weeks with baby #3 my son will be 11 in may and my daughter 10 in nov
  • Wow and started over i think that is so cute. Love it
  • When I had my first son I went to a doctors visit around 3pm.... when they checked my cervix my plug fell out and I woke up to contractions at 5am the following morning. Good Luck!
  • I'm 35 weeks with my 2nd. My first is 11 now
  • I am 37 wks and haven't felt anything. I also see a different doctor pretty much every appointment. They just ask me if I've felt anything and I haven't but its not a bad thing if you don't feel them. Every pregnancy is different and one person having braxton hicks while another doesn't, that doesn't mean anythings wrong with either mom. Differnt bodies, different things
  • Oops sorry for some reason my phone posted the comment on the wrong thread... not sure how that happened.
  • No wait this is the right one. Sorry again my phone is doing crazy things. Its appearing on the correct thread now. I'm going to go restart it now.. crazy phones I swear!
  • I lost my mucus plug a week and a half ago and still no baby and im due tomarrow. Hopefully when i go to the doctors i will have atleast started to dialate
  • I'm not sure if i've lost my mucus plug yet but i'm due today! Just waiting .. Congrats to you on your baby and I hope its not a long wait! :-)
  • I hope its not a long wait either thanks yea some more of the plug came today. Im praying this week she comes. Hubby and i are doing long walk and im walking up steps today