stinky farts

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
Anyone else's farts smell horrible? haha. I gas out my man all the time!

Comments

• Sometimes,....n im not even pregnant lo
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Haha I find it so funny! How far along are you?
  • Ure asses stink?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7 weeks today =) It's my first also, I'm so excited! Haha We have smelly asses
  • Lol..1stxmommy..u had me rolling! Yeah..I hate the TRAPPED gas.. :O sol nasty...and painful..almost has u twisting and twirling and writhing..then it comes out smelling like sewer..
  • Congratulations to you too! I'm the same way, I can't wait to experience everything. When it comes time are you going to find out the sex? That is what I'm most excited for. We are hoping for a boy but girl would be cool too. We just want a healthy little one. =)
  • Its our right to have smelly farts..its payback for your husband who sks you, "wha have you been doing all day while I've been working"lol =;
  • Haha my mans farts always gas me out so this is total pay back!
  • lmao im going thru that i have never farted so much in my life
  • I had a miscarriage in January..I was 12 weeks..but the baby's heart stopped beating at 9 weeks.. I am 5 weeks pregnant today! Just praying 4 baby! I have to take hormone pills vaginally to help with my progesterone levels..(u need to have a nice amount to sustain a pregnancy between 12 and 20.depending on how far u r in pregnancy..)
  • Oh wow you already found out? What week? And that is so awesome!!! Oh wow Ive never heard of that.
  • Sorry to hear that I'll keep you and baby in my prayers =)
  • That's so cool I can't wait! I wanna go shopping so bad for clothes and stuff.
  • YES, Horribly.... i think its the prenatal pills... cuz my farts never stank before...
  • Haha imagine a room full of us pregos we could clear out a whole state hahaha.
  • I've looked online and picked out a crib it's so pretty. I wanna kinda wait on stuff till we find out what we're having cause if its a girl I wanna do zebra and a boy I'm thinking either cars or like the sea =)
  • Haha zebra and hot pink go so good together I love it! Lion King how cute!!! Sounds like your pretty set haha. Where are you from?
  • I'm sure that's how it's going to be for me too haha. I'm in Phoenix AZ. This summer is going to be the death of me!