lots of cramping everyday

2»

Comments

• No c section. Natural. I'm due April 28 but I'm hoping for around the 10th. I lost some of my mucus plug like 3 weeks ago. They said that can happen up to 4 weeks before labor.
  • @jqualls before u lost it did u get weird snotty discharge
  • It was after I woke up. Went to the bathroom. Hadn't been having any discharge. Just had the snotty mucus plug when I wiped. LOL tmi no blood involved. Just mucus.
  • Lol @jqualls tmi but I have been losing green snotty discharge for a while off and on and I'm wondering if that can be part of mine?
  • @proudmomma It could be but you need to ask your Dr simply BC mine said anything brown, green, or yellow is not good nor normal. I would get that checked. You could have infection or something. Hopefully not but better safe than sorry.
  • @jqualls I got checked and I have no infections. Who knows lol its probably just nasty discharge. With my first I never saw my mucus plug
  • After u loose ur mucous plug..how long is it before labor comes?
  • today I wiped and I got a spec.of pink too..:)
  • @seli234 I heard it can be up to weeks but most start with in a few days. Lol maybe we both are going to have them soon
  • @seli234 a girl on here just delivered her son today at 35 weeks and he is fine so that should make u feel better :)
  • With my son I lost my mucus plug which had the streak of blood the night I had him. However its been 3 weeks now since I lost this one. Dr said up to 4 weeks. So itcould really be anytime. But my Dr said until the cervix actually dialates quite a bit there is always still mucus and discharge that can be lost upto delivery. So yea I lost mine, but it could just be some of it and it can produce more so who really knows.
  • Glad that baby was OK. Its always reassuring to hear since we are all around that gestation period. I am 36 weeks today. And I have Dr appt and sono.
  • Swimming helps bring on contractions. With my last pregnancy on july 12 i had a babyshower and we all went swimming that night. Well for the rest of the week i was contracting big time but they were on and off. That friday at my 38 wk check up i was 3 to 4 cm already. So swimming might help. And the labor was 3 hrs
  • I hope she comes soon:)..yesterday I went walking for like an.hour lol...so maybe that will help..I'm gonna keep walking today..and the rest of the week...does sex really work?
  • I hope she comes soon:)..yesterday I went walking for like an.hour lol...so maybe that will help..I'm gonna keep walking today..and the rest of the week...does sex really work?
  • @seli234 she unfortunately wont cone till ready. If sex doesn't hurt you then you can try it. I have been contracting off and on lol
  • Are ur contractions like period cramps?
  • @seli234 some are but the others are uncomfortable stomach tightening ones
  • All of mine are uncomfortable stomach tightening
  • @seli234 maybe you should time them
  • I tried but they are irregular..