why am i having such a hard time deciding on a diaper bag?!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
i have looked at every store and searched every site imaginable online and still can not find one i love. i find a lot i like but feel ill later regret my decision. i know a diaper bag should be the least of my worries but i cant help but want to find the perfect one. I'm 26 weeks and have awhile to decide but i want one now. am i alone at this?

Comments

• I'm the same way!
  • It took me a long time to find one that I thought was cute and functional so just last week I found one at babies r us its 25 dollars and it has the regular daiper bag and another bag for like meds daiper rash ointment and such and that bag matches the regular bag plus it has a matching changing pad and bottle insulator the girl one is pink with brown stripes and the boy one is green with brown stripes. Good luck though on u search. ;)
  • I've seen lots on eBay new ones I'm pretty sure I'm going with a personalized one from there for about $30 and super cute with lots of pockets
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i just bought me a big coach bag and i am using that as my baby bag... it has lots of pockets spacious and is fasionable.
  • LMao! Was just discussing my problem w/ ugly bags. Is there a specific store for kimora bags, or online?
  • We picked a rather bland one so that daddy isn't embarassed carrying it. He will probably have it more than me anyhow. Ours is eddie bauer. Its ok.... but i was gentle with him :)
  • @my3boys @momof22be
    im glad im not the only one. with my son i had a diaper bag picked out before i had a noticable bump lol. i looked at babies r us and seen alot i liked but nothing really jumped out to me.
  • Just go to eBay and search " personalized diaper bag" lots of options pop up :)
  • @firsttimemommytobe well it doesnt need to be coach but a big purse works great for a diaper bag and you can probably get them cheap at forever 21 jeans warehouse claires and stores like that.. and you can look for your style...
  • @sdubois i have seen alot of personalized ones but most look very small online unless you know a particular site you can share
    @firsttimemommytobe i dont have a particular style. i dont want it to look cheap kinda like a few from walmart just dont look sturdy. i look them up though thanks.
    @jalem i would love a large coach bag but hubby wont let me buy anymore expensive handbags and i dont blame him lol but i am very jelous of you lol.
    @maggie my husband doesnt care to carry girlie bags at all. he would just rather not carry it lol. he carrys my purse for me all the time lol
  • I like to get a stylish tote bag that I would wear even without my baby and just get a diaper organizer and put it in. Or if you can't find a diaper bag organizer then just a small cheap diaper bag and cut off the straps and place it in. It's cute, stylish and efficient. :)
  • @gatorbob i know right!
    @sdubois thank you ill look. the only problem with personlized is we are having an even harder time picking out a name lol
  • @jcmommy thats a good idea. thank you
  • That's going to hold Mr back from getting mine yet too unless I find out tomorrow its a girl...Hubbys giving me a hard time with boy names lol
  • I bought the newest skip hop diaper bag the Bento. I love it. It holds everything & more all enclosed so nothing can fall out. It was a little expensive buy it holds everything for my 2 year old & there is room for the next baby's stuff. Plus it's very easy to clean & my husband doesn't mind carrying it. It also hooks to any stroller.
  • I just had a topic about this and got some suggestions for good ones...if you click on my profile, you can prob find it. Last time I hated my diaper bag, so I'm looking extra hard now, lol. I'm only 10 wks, its the first thing I'm shopping for.
  • @tiff87124 we had a back pack with our son and it did hold alot more but i wasnt such a big fan. even in school i liked messenger bags either.
    @bri21haha my girlie has lots of clothes but no bag lol
  • @debbie61403 ill look that up thank you.
    @laura536 ok cool thanks i hated mine i bought last time too so i hope to like this one lol
  • I got a gray coach one and It has tons of space and lots of pockets. ( im going to be carrying it right) :)