Oct 13th anyone?!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im due oct 13 & im curious if anyone out there is due that date!! Im curious if changes happening are the same and normal comment anyone? :)

Comments

• Close:) oct 10th(:!
  • Oct 15th:)
  • Im close as well, the date my doctor said for me was October 11. What kind of symptoms are you having? mine are sleepiness, food cravings especially tomatoes, and a very prompt wake up every morning (I cannot sleep later than 7! even on the weekends!)
  • Ive been really tired even after I sleep alot I havent had food cravings yet ive had a loss of apetite actually. I noticed i cant sleep very well. And I get sick alot at nightime
  • And im also pretty emotional
  • I ger sick less now I got a med prescribed works like a charm:) I also have to pee alot and have tender breasts oh and all I want is spicy and sour and salt I get tired alot and i need to replace my pants cuz they dont button up (: oh and tmi I cant poop lol eww I know but it all comes with the joy of a baby :)
  • I have tender breasts, no apetite sometimes, can't sleep past 11am, tired most the time, my back hurts if I'm on my feet for ten minutes, I pee every 5 minutes, constipation every few days...I'm 11 weeks 5 days as of today.
  • October 14 :-) I am tired a lot,breasts hurt real bad,but I am hungry all the time. I am 12 weeks tomm and already gained 4 lbs! This is my 4th baby
  • Aw I'm october 13th! Youre only the second other person on here with the same due date :)
  • Yay lol :)
  • Yea I feel u guys my back hirts pretty much everyday. When im on my feet the arches in my feet hurt. No breast pain yet. And ive also notoced I cannot number two either and its very uncomfortable! & my pants wont stay pn my belly and slide below it . Oh the joys of pregnancy. Its my first baby so im sure these are the least of my problems yet!!

• And next week il be three months!