hOW WAS UR fiRST ViSiT?

Hii girls I'm pregnant with my first bby=] and I'm so excited to go to hear and see my baby ! Around when can u hear the bbys heartbeat? I have a appointment on april 15th ill be 7 weeks & 5days do u ladies think ill be able to hear the heartbeat or is that too early! Tell me about ur first visit and how far along. Were u ? I'm due november 27

Comments

• Congrats!!! I think they don't let u hear the hb til later on...but it prob depends on Dr. My first was jus a confirmation that I was prego. Second was ultrasound.
  • With my first I heard the heart beat pretty early ..I was sooooo happy! I love my son very very very very very much!! I think I 7 op 8wks
    Second, I didn't hear anything cus I mc. 6wks stop growing
    Third..this one oh my gosh..I cried because I was soo worried about miscarring it and it made me feel great! 7wks I heard its
    it depends on where you going for you check ups..
  • My first appointment is April 4th and I think I will be able to hear and see it then. Ill be 8 weeks 2 days! :)
  • I beleve the doc told me that u hear the heartbeat at 10 weeks:)
  • AWWW CONGRATS TO All U GiRLS=] & thANKS iLL TEll U giRlS HoW iT GOES!!,& if THEY HEAR=]
  • Oh! This I can answer! I just had my appointment yesterday and was exactly where you will be :) 7w5d, the doc quick did an u/s, couldn't see much so switched to a vaginal u/s and you could immediately see the little flutter of the heartbeat on the screen :X and we also got to hear the heartbeat! As long as they do a vag u/s you should be fine! From what I've researched you can hear the heartbeat w/ a vag u/s as early as like 6 weeks! Good luck! So exciting! ;-)
  • I'm seven weeks and I just had my first appointment today, we got to see the baby on ultrasound and see the flutter of it's heartbeat, and they set my due date in stone. I also had to give a urine sample and have bloodwork done. So exciting! Good luck to you!
  • YAh THANKS U GUYS MAKE ME fEEl A lot mORE EXcitED eSPEciALLY cUZ iI KNOW ill BE ABlE tO HEAR mY bby=] wisH u tHE BeST ! WHAT Do U GiRLS wANNA HAVE A bOY OR a GirL?
  • Girl!
    I already have a boy and he wants a sister ..hopefully ill find out soon..im 15 wks:)
    What about you?
  • I was 8 wks 3dys and they did vaginal u/s and I got to hear my little one I'm hoping for a.boy
  • WEll OF COARsE I WANT A HEAltHY bbY !thHATS FORSURE bUT I WOUlD WANt A BbybOi=]
  • AWWW tOO cUTE !