is jaida a cute name or am i jus hormonal??

Comments

• @newmommyofone don't pay her any attention. That was an insensitive thing for her to say. I find it a little weird how she keeps breaking the rules (cursing) n yet nothing is being said...
  • @twinkiesmom me too. So does a couple others that have came to me.. we need to say something to one of the moderators jus so they can keep tabs on her posts. She has called me a dumbass (lol) on another one too. And said my baby was gonna come out messed up. Lol I've read a lot of her posts from other womens discussions and she jus sounds unhappy and she's tryina take it oiut on others. She said I was harrasing her and I was clearly not cursing or calling her names jus trying to help her figure out how to interact with other pregnant women.
  • edited March 2011
    @newmommyofone I saw all of that. That's why I had to say something. N I don't c how ur harassing her either. But really. Other ppl get banned for continuously breaking the rules. But I just don't want you to get upset. She's immature. Its one thing to disagree but you don't have to be nasty. And making a racist statement n saying you didn't mean it like that doesn't make it any less racist.
  • @twinkiesmom lol that's very true. That's the point I ws getting at. .@ashabash needs to learn that.. its very upsetting to know that there's still ppl out here that feel that way inside. And saying something hurtful and saying jus kidding doesn't make it right..I'm gonna talk to @mamakat about this.. it was very hurtful and some ppl don't understand that even tho we dnt know eachother this is a place we shud be abe to come and not be scared to talk about a touchy subject cuz the wrong ppl will put hurtful words out there. This shud be a mutual place were we all know how to post our own opinions without calling ppl out there names or harassing eachother.
  • Oops. I meant @mama_kat .. lol. Touchscreens. Lol
  • Hey ladies and gentlemen! Just a quick reminder that if you have concerns about a discussion, user, or topic, please bring them directly to a moderator. :) That's what we are here for, and we are more than happy to assist with any problems or concerns! Please keep in mind personal attacks are frowned upon, as it goes against the forum guidelines.

- Fingerscrossed, Pregly Support Team
  • @fingerscrossed I sent a msg to mamkat but I dnt think she got it yet. Its on her profile. Feel free to read it. Thanks y'all for stayin so on top of things. I appreciate this site and the rules.
  • it is a cute name! i like it,i considered naming one of my girls that only spelled jada :)
  • edited March 2011
    I LOVE the name! Jaida Lynn.. thts an idea me an bf thought (1st name) of cuz he likes Jade. An i too have a thing for "i"s in names.
  • Ok i just read all of ths an my bby will be mixed... u did say not "racist" but usually whn ppl say "I'm not trien to be ignorant but...' usually thy are... an its a name... a beautiful name, u have issues... thts like my name being amanda... is tht to white for a blk girl? Cuz u dnt hear it much? No i knw & have met blk amandas... i just thought it wuz rude especially to cuss her... blah I'm done w tht one..
  • An she didn't even have a pic up so if she did would u of said it?.. just curious.. is the name still to blk cuz she & hers are mixed?.. ok now I'm done, jus rubbed me the wrong way, srry for my comments
  • edited March 2011
    @GirlsLoveInk that really rubbed me the wrong way too. Names arent exclusive to races. that was an ugly thing for her to say.
  • Like i said @twinkiesmom would she of said it if she saw she wuz a woman of color? Or jus more tan thn her?
  • @GirlsLoveInk yeah it was just an ignorant statement. Idk what made her think that was appropriate. I'm mixed blk white n native American but my name is Meghan should my mother have gone with something more "black sounding"? Ppl. Ugh. Lol
  • I named my daughter Jayda, I loved that name since I was younger
  • Lol @twinkiesmom and @GirlsLoveInk that's so funny. I kept thinking that.. I know african american women named tiffany and amanda and brittney. Lol what would she do tell them they have "white" names..? I dnt know who ppl are to think they can judge whether someones name is any particular race. Lol
  • I guess there's a lot of ppl named jayda @Jess7575 I thought the name isabella was popular. (U know cuz twilight) but I love hayda or jaida more. I still can't figure out how I wanna spell it. I even thought about jaeda.. idk I jus want something a little unique..
  • Yeah I guess there is, ive never met anyone else named jayda before @ newmommyofone.
  • I am sicilian and native american and my fiance is black and puerto rican.. I think jaida is a mutual name.
  • Lol dnt mean to laugh but i get the point exactly... its jus names, names have meaning... hell if i have a son his middle name would be Wylde.. my bfs black (blk indian & arab) an he loves the band Black Label Society, which is a rock band w lead singer/guitarist Zakk Wylde.. zakks white.. sooo should i not name him tht? Oh & should my bf be more in rap & r&b cuz he's blk? Idk.. lil off subject but had things said bout him cuz of his taste in music & clothes an he's not "ur typical blk guy" an thts y ppl pi55 me off... lol. Sry, hadda vent a lil.. made me think of sunthing an I'm emotional darnit lol.
  • An i like JAiDA! I <3 the "i" i like the name Jaylah too!! Hadda thrw tht out there too
  • Lmao. @GirlsLoveInk that made me laugh. I liked jaylah but when I asked my bd he was like "ehhh" lol I dnt think that having a baby u shud be unsure. When u know the name than u just know. Lol I thought I wanted layla for the longest time..
  • Ooh ooh, ti help u w the spelling, write ur top pix in cursive a few times to kinda feel the flow an smoothness of writing it. :) idk might help
  • edited March 2011
    There's an old rock song called Layla.. i love tht song lol.. but I'm named after the BOSTON song called AMANDA... so idk.... dunno where i wuz goin w tht either..... oops
  • Lol @GirlsLoveInk baby brain.. I get it too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @newmommyofone I love the name Jaida! I'm also having a girl and considered the name (but changing the spelling to Jaeda). My bf wasn't into it so we're still trying to decide on a name we both like.
  • Hell yah @gatorbob! !!! LAAAAYYYYLLLLAAAAAHH!! LMAO!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.