uk mums or mums to be on facebook...

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Just seen these 2 people on fb that are worth a look and one blings out the cutest dummies :) if anyone knows of anymore feel free to add :)

DiamondBaby Good
GlitterBugs Bling Dummys

:) xxx

Comments

• Hey a friend of mine sells little bows for little girls. She is called little bow bells, there's also another lady that I've bought from that sells amazing personalised wooden gifts, she's called Children's treasures :-) hope this helps and congrats on you're pregnancy :-) xx
  • It's Little bow belles! She also sells hairbands etc and you can get things from in the night garden to Disney princess!!

Also I was bought an amazing gift for xmas, it was a footprint of my little girl on a pandorra charm, the group is Pastelprint xx
  • Ty hun :) and ty 4 the congrats but not preggers yet just ttc :) congrats to you and ty again ill have to add now :) love looking gets me excited plus its my 3yr old bday soon so some new hair stuff wud be cool :) xx
  • Sorry hun, good luck and hope it happens soon for you :-) xx
  • Ty me 2 :) so far I'm 2 days l8 af was due wed so bt gt a bfn this morning :( xx
  • I got a bfn at 1st with my daughter so don't look too much into it just yet!! And obviosly I was!! this time I waited until I was 3 days late to test with our little boy :-)