i accidently looked down

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
When I was on the scale at the doctors yesterday!!! Ahh. They put me in the bverweight category to begin with which pissed me off cause I didn't think I was. But I have surpassed my 25 pound limit weight gain. So far gained 34. Eek im 26 weeks. what can I do to keep active? Yoga puts me to sleep and walking makes me miss running which makes me sad and eventually I lose interest!!

Comments

• Elliptical?
  • Try looking into water aerobics. It's zero impact and can give you a good workout!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Water aerobics sounds fun. I think I will look into it. :) atleast its warm down here so once I find a pool im never leaving it!! I've tried jogging but hubby gets mad. If I say ow ever he comes running asking about the baby lol.
  • Haha, I actually tell the nurse "Do NOT tell me how much I weigh, I'm serious"...LOL, even before getting preggo I didn't want to know.
  • @1stTimePreggo lmao.
    I closed my eyes real tight and look away. The nurse laughed and said guess you don't want to know. Haha. Putting a number on it makes it worse. I do not feel like I look the weight I am.
  • Lmao..I don't look down either..we have a deal that they only tell me what I've gained or lost..all I know is I've lost 7lbs total.
  • Instead of walking or jogging, try finding a scenic area to hike.
  • I forgot all about that. There's actually a good place around here we have been wanting to check out. Good excersize for puppy too :)
  • Just make it something fun!!
    I've had to look at my weight, cause I'm 30 weeks and have only gained about 12 lbs.