possible girl name?

edited March 2011 in Baby names
So I am having a hard time with names. My bd gets the boy name, I get the girl. HE picked Cooper Wayne Simmet (Sim-it) which is fine with me. But the girl name I'm kinda at a loss! I was thinking something along the lines of Zaylee or Zayla (kayley or cayla with a 'z'). BUt idk how I feel yet.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • l like Zayla but on its own without it trying to be cayla. My friends daughter is Zayla, her husband is from a Mediterranean country and he chose it. :) Not sure of it's origins though.

• ,@kerrideeRN- thanks for the honesty I just want something cute , new and different.
    @mrsforesee I liked the name cuz i've never heard it before. I like it on its own too. If you have any suggestions throw em at me.
  • I'm bad at suggestions but did find out Zayla is the Hebrew version of Sarah. :) Like Sarah and Abraham from the Bible. I guess I was too tired to remember that this morning. Lol.
  • I like Zulie or Tysley
  • I like Zayla. :)
  • zayla is adorable.... zeeva, zelisa, zaelyn, zamira, zoey, zanira
  • I don't love the names :(
    Zarina (zah-rean-nah) is one of my closest friends name. She is from Syria. Not sure what it means though. Amera (ah-meer-ah) means princess. Zara (zar-rah) is also cute.
  • NOt bad suggestions everyone it also doesn't have to be a Z name
  • raelyn? ashlyn? those are names I am playing with right now if its a girl :)
  • I always liked ashlyn. But my friend is ashley lol so it seems weird and I just asked my bf about raelyn but remembered his nasty ex was (ray-uh)..lol maybe I'm just too picky
  • Mireya, Nasira, Gemma, Rhiannon, Amara, Fallon, Mila, Corinth, Arianna, Shaina, Bryony, Anissa, Tristenne, Eliana, Caelan, Rissa, Tess, Norah, Lilith, Georgia, Campbell, Iris.