smoking cigs n 36 wks pregnant

2»

Comments

• NO judgement but when moms say my other kid was fine or I know someone who had healthy kids..ect that's silly. Idk why u wanna play russian roulette with a baby.
  • Don't feel too bad, I'm a smoker, and iv probably had 5 this week. I'm 27 weeks. Its harder for some to quit than others, no matter what the motivation is. So don't let those on their high horse make you feel bad. They will be the first to say how horrible you are to your baby for smoking, but obviously don't think about how making you stress over it and making you feel worse about it can also be bad for baby. Just do the best you can! Its all anyone can do!
  • Alil late to be concerned ya think
  • @calebsmommie I don't think anyone said anything about being better because we quit smoking. You know its the right thing to do or you wouldn't be trying yourself to quit. Also, we are giving her reasons and examples that it CAN be done without complications. But since I'm on my high horse, yeah I'm proud of myself for quitting and I know my baby will be thankful in the long run.
  • WELL I FEEL IF SOME OF U GONNA BE RUDE Y COMMENT UNLESS UR LOOKING FOR A FIGHT SMH ...SOME PPL FIND IT EASIER THEN OTHERS N DOESN'T MAKE ME A BAD OR SELFISH MOM ITS JUST SOMETHING IM STRUGGLING WITH....PPL HAD DONE WORSE N THEY DNT CARE.....AT LEST IM ADMITTING TO MY PROBLEM N SOME OF YALL WANNA ACT LIKE UR HOLYER THAN THOU ILL SECOND THAT ...SMH LOL

• :* >:D< hugs n kisses to all u rude bitter ppl its okay!!!
  • Girl you can do it. It won't be easy but it can be done
  • Smoking goes into your milk.
  • @charisse LMAO im in the same boat as you but im only 17 weeks...good luck with whatever you choose to do with the smoking thing...
  • This originally was about asking if smoke goes into the milk supply. Which It does. I don't think you will stop smoking since your this far. Which is your choice hun, addictions are a bitch! maybe formula feeding wld be the better choice. I'm addicted to coffee and can not wait to drink my gallon daily ;)
  • Interesting tidbit..nicotene is a drug that likes to hang around. Studies show higher levels of it (nicotene) in breast milk than the mothers own blood supply. I just googled this.
  • Not talkin about you lucky moms who have suceeded. Just the ones with no supportive things to say, like some that think making horrible comments. Such as the russian roulette one. But if you think it was toward you......no soap box for me.
  • I smoke too, at 22 weeks now and my life is a mess so I doubt I will quit. There is no science to it, no one lives under a rock, we all know it is bad but basically it is up to god because as you see many healthy babies come from ladies that smoke. I had to comment because I get tired of people dogging on me.
  • @Calebsmommy
    My comment wasn't horrible. I literally did'nt say take a real gun to a baby. We all know people who smoke/d during pregnancy and give birth to healthy babies. Let's talk about the babies that are'nt born healthy due to smoking. It's a chance your willing to take?? Btw we all know folic acid prevents birth defects, some don't take vitamins they have healthy babies.. I didn't with my son. Sadly he died from a neural tube defect bc of my lack of folic acid. Do u think I wld risk my pregnancy now by not taking prenatals..