how do you know...

When you lose ur mucus plug or when ur water breaks?? This is my first pregnancy and im 17 so I don't know what to expect. Tips on anything else too?

Comments

• I never knew I lost my plug until the dr checked me and my water didnt break with my last two. My dr broke it both times
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Some people don't know they lost there plug just check the toilet and look when wiping. when ur water brakes it's going to b alot and there is no oder like pee.
  • this is my first baby too n im 21. i lost my mucus plug after my first cervical check at 38 weeks. i saw it in the toilet n it looked greenish brown kinda like a worm (nasty i know) now im 40 weeks and 1 day and im waiting for my water to break. i think ive been leaking personally but my dr said im fine :/ i really hope i can tell when it happens tho!
  • i dont think i ever had the bloody show.. wich is not really bloody but like spotting.. and you will no wen your water breaks weather u have a gush or a trickle.. it continuws to leak..
  • When my waters broke they gushed and I heard a pop as they went and they kept going I soaked through pad after pad.
  • Wow. Thanks for all the help(: so after ur water breaks or ur mucus plug goes aha do you do? Call doctor or go to the hospital to deliver?
  • I'm on my fifth pregnancy and never had my water break on it's own. But they tell me to call doctor first if it does happen and doc will tell ya what to do.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • when i comes to your waters you can go to the hospital right away cuz after 24hrs you hav a higher chance of complications.. i went right away and wa admitted right awy they also contCted my dr..
  • oh yeah i didnt contract afer my waters broke... so u dont always start contracting
  • @zekesmomma congrats on ya bundle well this is my first baby to so i am goin to pass on the jewels of motherhood buy lots of pampers, sterlize everything baby bottles and pacificers, if u have a cat don't change cat litter if u have to wear a mask and gloves wash ya hands, recommend to beast feed its healthy for the baby don't lay on ya back bc ur cutting of the blood flow to the baby make sure u take ya prenatal vitamins go to all of ya appts laying on ya left side is good buy the pregnancy pillow it works wonders eat a lot of veggies and fruits. If u feel tired take a rest don't do any heavy lifting. Tingling in.the hands or numbness is.normal but still.inform ya doctor any blood coming out go to the er ASAP also make sure u have a good support group from friends and or family feel free to write me good luck!!!!!!