needing help coming up with a name with initials c.m.b

edited April 2011 in Baby names
So far I have come up with. Chrisette michia Barnes. Chrysica malaisha Barnes just looking for a unique name wit those initials go team pink... :D

Comments

• Chloe Michia Barnes.. I can't braid for crap, I'm glad I'm on team blue this time. My dd had the worst mommy hairdresser lol
  • Lol I like chole @Jaime77 if u think of anything else let me know
  • Cadence Marie
  • Do you use this app on you're phone or computer? The phone app has a name section with almost any "C" name you could think of :)
  • Charese (Sha-reese) Marie
    Or Chareesa Mari (Mary or Marie) or Mae
  • Umm ciara, chanel, corinne, cali, carissa, clair (ehhh :p) lolz & that's really all I could come up wit but for M : melanie (that's my nameee ;) ) lol, michaela, marie, mary (the usuals) michele, melissa, maria & that's all I gott... not really great choicess but maybe if u mess with the names you'll come up with one of your own that's alott better then these :) lol & I'm having a baby girl tooooo !! I know how exciting that iss lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • H'm all good choices but @navywife I really like camiya
  • I take that back I love the whole name
  • If it was a boy my hubby is Christian Michael. Great name ;)
    Christina Michelle ( just as great) lol
  • Cyndel Marie
  • Camrynn Morgan
    Coriann Mckenna
    Cadence Mackenzie
    Cayla Marie
  • edited April 2011
    Carys Malia Barnes
    Ciera Monet Barnes
    Corinth Maya Barnes
    Caelan Monet Barnes
    Cara Matisse Barnes
    Cassia Maren Barnes
    Callie Mariana Barnes
    Carina Melania Barnes
    Callan Mireya Barnes
    Carissa Morrea Barnes
    Calista Madeline Barnes

Hope these help, good luck choosing. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Charlee Mae, Clara Madelyn, Carley Monet, Candace Michelle, Corinne. If you are on your phone there are also baby name apps! Baby Names! Is one I have. Its nice because you can add in the last name and middle name before you start! Check it out!
  • Cashmier Malay
    Caris (like paris wit a c) My'el
    Cahvi Marshel
  • Cheyenne Marie :) that's my name lol although I hate it only cuz its mine ha