BABYSHOWER... Not until September but

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
IMMM SO EXCITED! Am i the only one expecting a baby in October & already planning the baby shower? lol :) I know its kinda soon but in my immediate family Im the youngest (ill b 24 August 6th) but this will b the first child since me! Lol however on my fiance's side his sister just had a baby & he will b 1 June 2nd! Needless to say the guestlist is already to 150 ppl & abt 20 ppl want to help participate in throwing it games, food, decorations etc... i just hope my mom can manage to keep everyone together without it being too many chiefs & not enuff indians :(

Comments

• Haha I'm not due til Nov 9th n I'm also the baby. My oldest sister is 21 yrs older than me. Her n my mom are already planning mine as well! In fact they ordered a crib last week....just hope it doesn't jinx anything!
  • i think its totally normal to be excited especially that far in advance. my shower is end of may but i have been talking about it since before i got my positive on my test lol
  • @babywaller my mom & sister have already starting ordering the crib & carseat & stroller! Its crazy... i hope it doesnt jinx anything either! Im glad im not the only one this excited congrats!
    @due_in_july thanks that made me feel much better! Well u dont hav alot of time left! Is everything coming together like u planned?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aww thanks!! U sure can have some of them... between my moms side, my dads side, my fiances mom side, my fiances father side, our church family, our neighborhood friends, some co workers, our college/highschool friends & my cosmetology classmates/teachers its A LOT! I just hope everyone can come together & get along for the babys sake bcuz then u always have that aunt who doesnt like that friend or this college friend that doesnt deal with this neighborhood friend! Ugh! But i sure will send u a list & u tell me who u want & i will UPS them to you ASAP! Lol ;)
  • I'm due in September and I'm already planning it... even tho I'm not supposed to :P
    Ugh, it sucks that my family is so traditional and I'm the opposite. Some don't even want to know the sex until baby is born!
  • @FiRstTiMeOcT_mOm lol maybe we r secretly related! But at least u know ur baby will b loved n taken care of! N u shouldn't have to buy anything after ur shower for a very long time!
  • @VictoriaB dont feel bad... i hav so many ppl predicting the sex but my fiance nor my mom or sister want to kno the sex of the baby! However i do so ill try to hide it as long as possible but i wanna kno so wen the dr is ready to tell me ill send them out! Lol but i want to let ppl kno so they can get they baby the right things lets jus pray the dr gets the sex right the first time around!
    @babywaller maybe we r! Where r u from? I kno i love the fact that soo many ppl are accepting of my baby & it is a FACT if nothing else the baby will b loved & supported! I was also thinking the same thing... i kno not all those ppl will attend however im scared to buy anything cuz i dont want to block my blessings! My mom promised my fiance that he didnt hav to come til the end of the shower so hes gonna have a man shower! Hes gonna do the beers & diaper idea i saw some1 else post abt on another discussion so i just hope we have equal fun!
  • I'm from VA. My husband doesn't have a choice lol i told him he gets off easy these 9 months that he has to attend the shower Haha....I'm mean. Where r u from?
  • Im from MD but my dad is from VA! Lol i wish my mother wudnt have promised him that but its too late now!
  • Maybe if u give him a guilt trip lol. See u just need to come on down to VA haha